ESF Bot Developers

Best answers
i am just askin this for information. who wer (or are) the esf bot developers?? and can i contact them or something??

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i am just askin this for information. who wer (or are) the esf bot developers?? and can i contact them or something??
well the bot developer for 1.2 is me
well not me but [Me] (thats his nickname)
this is his email and msn based on what is written on the bot manual
[email protected]

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Me was the original developer though I asked the same question some time ago, and this is the reply I received:

I belive Ian from the faulty was doing some coding related to the bots last time I heard anything in relation to what will happen to the bots.

Best answers
oh, ok... so should i contact [ME] through e-mail? or wat? is he not developing the bots anymore?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, ok... so should i contact [ME] through e-mail? or wat? is he not developing the bots anymore?
Me retired some time ago if I remember correctly. There's no point in trying to get the source code for the bots since the chances are of you getting a copy are just as good as the ESF team releasing the source code for ESF.

Best answers
i need the source code to edit and make it compatible with ecx (ability to choose the ecx chars and stuff)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need the source code to edit and make it compatible with ecx (ability to choose the ecx chars and stuff)
Then you should automatically know what the answer will be.

Best answers
yeah, i know... i thought i'd just giv it a shot... but alas...

Freelance Mappzor
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i know... i thought i'd just giv it a shot... but alas...
If you are good enough to edit Ricks bots then you are good enough to make your own. Just shanging a few lines wont do much. Youll have to totaly rewrite large parts of the code.

So tell me how good are you in C++?

Best answers
im kind of ok... my friend is better. hes the one that taught me... we're gonna develop it together...

edit:
my friend says im no where near a beginner yet, nut in tym i will be :laff:

Freelance Mappzor
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im kind of ok... my friend is better. hes the one that taught me... we're gonna develop it together...

edit:
my friend says im no where near a beginner yet, nut in tym i will be :laff:
Then you are my level. Wich is total amater. And believe me when i say my eyes allmost fell out when i saw some source code. I had no idea whats waht ^^

Best answers
Then you are my level. Wich is total amater. And believe me when i say my eyes allmost fell out when i saw some source code. I had no idea whats waht ^^

10 Characters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)