ESF bot 4.1

Best answers
Hello, ChaseUbito here, uhm..Someone said something about a program or something called ESF bot 4.1. They said it was a fix to the..bot problem in Final 1.3..Do any of you have or tryed to used it? Does it work?:confused:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, ChaseUbito here, uhm..Someone said something about a program or something called ESF bot 4.1. They said it was a fix to the..bot problem in Final 1.3..Do any of you have or tryed to used it? Does it work?:confused:
ESF bot 4.1 is the ESF bots version before ESF 1.2.1 and was released just after ESf 1.2 first came out.

ESF 1.2.3 bots are allready a newer version of esfbot 4.1

BTW Before ESF 1.2.1 the bots were not part of the game. You had to install them separately. They were Called ESF BOT. Versions 3.x were for ESF 1.1 and versions 4.x were for 1.2

But if you want to try installing an outdated ESF bots version into 1.3 in hopes of fixing the problem be my guess. But dont expect to much.

Best answers
ESF bot 4.1 is the ESF bots version before ESF 1.2.1 and was released just after ESf 1.2 first came out.

ESF 1.2.3 bots are allready a newer version of esfbot 4.1

BTW Before ESF 1.2.1 the bots were not part of the game. You had to install them separately. They were Called ESF BOT. Versions 3.x were for ESF 1.1 and versions 4.x were for 1.2

But if you want to try installing an outdated ESF bots version into 1.3 in hopes of fixing the problem be my guess. But dont expect to much.
Crap!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing was wrong. He just said that cause what he wanted to do would be pointless.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They might be of ESF-world. But why would you want them? 1.2.3 already has them and they don't work with the Open Beta.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the bots in 1.2.3 are newer than 4.1

Version whise the 1.2.3 bots would be 4.3

But yea link is on esf-world.

Best answers
where can i download esf bot 4.1? on esf-world site I have not found

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems the 4.1 bots arnt on the site anymore.

Still why would you want them if i may ask?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably will try to do some **** with them... like putting them on 1.3 OB/FB or try to put them to work with ECX...
That's the kind of things I've heard of;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom