esf beta coming out

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF Beta will come out when its done.

We have been told this plenty of times.

Best answers
I will wait for whenever it comes out..... no matter how long it takes. Or I'll hunt down the ESF team and run them down with my car.:fight: J/k guys.... forget about what we say, take your time. Besides, I think you all have forgotten about one mod that released too early and will never recover from it's horrible mistake. And I know we all hate to hear this name, but too bad.... you need to be reminded!

Dragon Mod Z!!!

This is why I say they can take all the time they want, and if it's 3 months or 2 years... so be it. I will wait patiently by playing other games and I check back here every week. So quit with the immature replies, take some depressants, get drunk, do whatever you need to do to relax, but most of all do us all a favor and be patient!! :fight: I've said it once and I'll say it again: ESF team, keep up the great work.:D

Best answers
I just hope they can draw a line on when to stop adding stuff to beta 1. I mean, more stuff is good, but its also good to separate ideas into future releases. Just wondering, is the team finished adding additions to the mod and they are just testing/fixing bugs? Or are you still adding new gameplay features, etc. Whatever it is, updates are good, but if it takes away the time that could be used working on the mod, then that's not good. ;)From all the info, movies, and pics I've been reading/seeing lately, this mod is looking so so much better from alpha. It's literally an entire new game, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. Take your times guys, I can wait....I hope.

*head explodes*

Best answers
There are 2 main nasty bugs we've yet to fix ATM. It's one of the main reasons why we haven't been able to release yet. Past that, we'll being tweaking stuff here and there. And there you have it, your once in a blue moon ESF progress report :)

Best answers
@tepus:

i meant that hl2 comes out 2006 for pc, and then there are those high tech things for pc. and this is at its time standart and is not expensive.

Best answers
Originally posted by Shiver

HL 2??????????/ WHERE?!?!?!?!?! :D
Valve hasnt even confirmed that they are woking on hl2.
There as a site who posted fake news about it though.

Best answers
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: HL2 would be great... should start out where you choose how to begin.. taking the job or not.

Best answers
bah Half Life died and CS took over. the new CS is on the new Steam engine...

half life is no more in afraid :(

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half-Life 2 will come out shortly after TF2 ;), in other words... ESF RULES, I will only play ESF when the new beta comes out! :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
ipeople here are just total impaitent and think the team has no lives or anything and i mean come on people THERE DOING THIS FOR FREE OUT OF THERE SPARE TIME!!! so cut them some slack already!!!
I GOT A GREAT IDEA!!! Why dont all the esf fans send in money so that way the team will have something to look forward too. Im not saying this mod should be sold but it looks so good that people would pay to have it realeased

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you would actually give us money?

Best answers
i tried to donate money once, but couldnt find the paypal.... i was gonna donate 50 dolllars every once in a while for whaetever its needed for

Best answers
awww how nice... I want to donate but, damn , no credit card.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:Þ
unfair ...
first I've no credit card
second I live in Germany !!! And sending money per post .....

DarktoothDKD
you would actually give us money?
nice comment Darktooth
maybe ... a few of us would try it ... but like said ... not me ...

CU @ll

Best answers
Forget paypal...just send all your checks in the mail to my address. :D Seriously, it's a nice gesture but I don't think any of us would accept donated money. 'Cept maybe Zero, he could use a new carton right about now ;)

Best answers
And I know we all hate to hear this name, but too bad.... you need to be reminded!
Excuse me but I think DMZ is a great game, at the mo this is ok but to be honest, too simple, you have to click and hold a button to shoot off a move, try and find a game of DBZ like that, all the earlier games that have been released (PSX SNES NES....) have had combo's and this soo easy it geats dull fast but DMZ you have to have skill to do the moves. And why ya'll against them they arn't against you.

Best answers
exactly ... dmz has nothing bad agiasnt esf... its only some of the fans taht are jackasses

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr_SnIp3Z
exactly ... dmz has nothing bad agiasnt esf... its only some of the fans taht are jackasses
:S azn dragon

just cos ur from the dmz team dont say esf fans are jackass'es, u make a dmz vs esf thread on dmz forums and see how much of dmz fans are jackass's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Iveoles,
In this forum isn't allowed 2 make something like: ESF vs *****

If U think DMZ is better than ESF, go to the DMZ forum and try to stay there ... maybe it's better
The ESF-Team and the DMZ-Team try to make stay different form the other mod ...
I think this is good, because then there's for all persons anything prefered ... Nearly all in this forum prefer ESF, included me

Sorry if this sounds like i h8 you ...
This isn't really a warning ... This is only a tip for you ;)

CU @ll

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom