esf beta coming out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Like Both Mods (Well The Current Version Of ESF sux0rz but the new version looks very KICK ASS so does the next version of DMZ).

I am tired of people saying that they like ESF or DMZ a little better than the other then having some ass popper come up and flame the hell outa them for supporting one or the other more.

It's so stupid! It's basically hitting someone because you don't like their opinion.

[OPINION]

DMZ: I Don't like their current models (Nice Animations Tho), I Can't Stand The Crashes, Also It Needs More Moves.

ESF: I Don't Like The HUD Size, I Don't Like The Model Animations, I Love The Model / Map Quality.

I Prefer The Combo System Over The ESF System But It's Not That Bad

[/OPINION]

Commence The Flaming!

Scruffie

S
I personally never like DMZ, mostly because the combo system was fiddly. I actually have a very long list, but it may count as mod flaming. :rolleyes:

ESF has it's problems. They are fixing the HUD, which is a good thing, but the model animations are... meh... I loved the one in the unofficial Melee video. Perfect. Thats the only way the animations could be better.

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
bah Half Life died and CS took over. the new CS is on the new Steam engine...

half life is no more in afraid :(

Pff that's crap, CS is half life, it's only a mod based on half life. Half life still rocks, only the CS mod is just more fun online, I've been playing it for about... 2 years now.

Best answers
I like both mods, the unique differences in the games are all that matter to me, I mean, combos are cool, but i do like this half life way. It does take skill, skill to hit a teleporter =) So dont say it doesnt take skill to shoot a beam, cuz it does. ESf and DMZ are good games, different from one another makes choosing simple. Play 1, or play both!

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

:S azn dragon

just cos ur from the dmz team dont say esf fans are jackass'es, u make a dmz vs esf thread on dmz forums and see how much of dmz fans are jackass's
im not tryin to flame ne one in esf, but i think dmz fans are *** ass, some of them..i like esf 2 .. btw im not azn dragon .. wut makes u think im azn

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr_SnIp3Z

im not tryin to flame ne one in esf, but i think dmz fans are *** ass, some of them..i like esf 2 .. btw im not azn dragon .. wut makes u think im azn
by the fact when u showed a model here at esf u said "im azn":tired: busted

Best answers
Um, this topic just got pointless. As stated for the 100th million time, the HUD is not final. What do you think we are, idiots?? Like we'd leave the HUD that big :S Anyways, this topic has run it's course.... :)

And one more thought...wat's the point of comparing ESF Alpha to a DMZ Beta?? Compare apples with apples, not apples and oranges. Compare ESF Beta to DMZ Beta in other words and stop the hate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom