esf beta coming out

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
hold on there lets get one thing streight all the FANS have said it should only be 2 months the team has NEVER ever said a release date so dont listen to people who dont know what there talking about

and if its too long to wait then go away and come back like once a month u dont have to sit here 24/7 to get the beta
ESF Official Release Date = 01/01/2004

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
iG don't make us cry!!! :cry:

Best answers
lol when the esf beta is out, hl wont be played anymore. then there is half-life 2 with the 10 times advanced hl engine, better than unreall 2 engine. and the bullets of the mp 5 are real simulated so the bullet has cpu loaded mass so it only goes some meters into the material. it cuts holes through wood doors and looks damn realistic.

but the hardware requirements are 20 ghz minimum with XFORCE 10K with 4096 mbram and 8192 XPram. but this is not bad because there are 30 ghz processors and XFORCE 50K cards with 16384 mbram, and one memory platine with 32786 XPRAM. then there are 50 Terrabyte harddisks and so on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dorn think of what your saying, hl cam out years and years ago, since then theres been avp, unreal, Q3, and its still going strong, it will not die before the beta comes out

:S

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
lol when the esf beta is out, hl wont be played anymore. then there is half-life 2 with the 10 times advanced hl engine, better than unreall 2 engine. and the bullets of the mp 5 are real simulated so the bullet has cpu loaded mass so it only goes some meters into the material. it cuts holes through wood doors and looks damn realistic.

but the hardware requirements are 20 ghz minimum with XFORCE 10K with 4096 mbram and 8192 XPram. but this is not bad because there are 30 ghz processors and XFORCE 50K cards with 16384 mbram, and one memory platine with 32786 XPRAM. then there are 50 Terrabyte harddisks and so on.

Idont think this. than HL2 cames only for XboX. I think this is **** I will HL2 for my PC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unreal 2 ... whats this ???
U've ever seen Pic from Doom 3 ???

In Doom 3 u're not able to see Polygons ... In Unreal 2 ........... U see nothing else !!! if u compare them !!!

Hey

iG:
ESF Official Release Date = 01/01/2004
I think that's the Release Date of ESF R1, not B1 ... :D :D :D ... that's possible but 2 far away :D :D :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
dorn think of what your saying, hl cam out years and years ago, since then theres been avp, unreal, Q3, and its still going strong, it will not die before the beta comes out

but i wil

Best answers

it cames 2004

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Abrophis

it cames 2004
the beta will not be comeing out 2004, i woul think MAX of 3 months, unless they find some ouchy bugs;/

Best answers

the beta will not be comeing out 2004, i woul think MAX of 3 months, unless they find some ouchy bugs;/
I mean HL 2 cames 2004 for XboX

Best answers
WHY THE **** ARE NORMAL PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT FORUM MODERATORS TRYING TO MODERATE THE FORUMS!!! IT IS NOT THERE PLAce THAT IS WHY THE FORUM MODERATORS ARE HERE!!

Well anyways back on subject... For shure the betta should be out before 2004 right? thats a long time from here.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh...Hl isnt going to die. If you don't want to wait for Beta, leave. See if I care.

I'm going to come on these forums and go in the irc chat everyday because over the past few months I have made some pretty good friends with some of the forum goers and team members.

Beta has to come out eventually, right? So end of discussion.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

the only reason HL is gona be strong is that ppl wont wanna waste the money on the crazy computer they'd hafta get to play HL2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom