ESF beta 1.2 is working on my nerves!

Best answers
Tell me if i did anything wrong

1. downloaded the full install of ESF 1.2
2. uninstalled 1.1
3. installed FULL esf 1.2
4. copied some new maps in the map section + overview section
5. started playing with some bots in ESF_G_training
6. everything worked fine... untill i started trying the beams...

i started beaming the bots and all of a sudden the game crashed...
checked it bout 10 times now and re-installed 5 times... even downloaded the installation file again (took me another 2 hours) and still does it. it got me quite pissed if u know what i mean.

my personal thought is the new explosions... but... who knows, could some1 tell me if this is a bug or something I did wrong?

Best answers
WTF where did u get the full one???
it isnt out yet onley Dedicate servers?? u mean them??

Best answers
Okay, for starters.. You have alot of nerve putting that title, the ESF team has worked hard on this release.. AND, that is not the full install, its the dedicated release. It won't work with listen correctly or LAN, atleast I don't think it will. Wait til it says "ESF Full 1.2" not Dedicated.

Best answers
same problem 4 me but in melee
using full esf 1.2 and cs no-steam v13 (no-steam doesnt need legal cdkey)
P.S adv melee is cool but i need need more training

Best answers
Errr... 1.2 Full is out actually. : ) if you're smart youd know where to look :p thats all im saying as I don't want you lil jabberwocky's messin with my download speed :D

Best answers
well esf full not ded is out in one site and its 213mb file.but that url overloaded and removed.well lite version i think is still avaible but i can't tell url

Og'

Best answers
I found it.. MUHAHAHAHA! Its at a australian site.. actually.,. jsut click on ded server and then looky.. I give ya a hint, its one of the top 15 newest.. lol! I am at 200 kbs.... which is pretty ok, about what I get at fileplanet after a few mins.

Best answers
Ok i found it and Downloading it now :) but whats the difference?
why are there Full AND Lite?? and waht to they work on WON or Steam??

Best answers
ok i apogize for the title... and i can prove that i have the full version (unless the site
is a hacking site :S) but does any1 know what is wrong or will it be ok in the real esf
1,2 version...? and again ESF team: I'm srry for the title of the thread.

Og'

Best answers
ozforces.com has the real 1.2.... maybe they were told to not put it up until later.. and didn't listen, but it works perfect.... well if someones running dedicated it doesn't seem to work.. all the animations get screwed up.. but ya... full+full= pretty animations

Best answers
omfg **** you guys are ***, dont go looking for the links man, you guys that already have it shouldnt of told them man omg omg, you guys cant even wait for the ****n release you dorks

Best answers
:\ You all would be better off waiting for the official release of ESF Beta 1.2 due to the simple fact that it would be much safer because it for one isnt ripped off of a site that could possibly have bugs and other unneeded things on it. So in conclusion just wait everyone. In time it will be here soon and we will all be playing ESF 1.2 and kicking butt!!! :yes:

Best answers
Yeah... umm... i was on ozforces just cause I go there often and it was on the top15 new downloads.... so..... can't say its bugged since thats an actual mirror esf uses, and can't say im impatient becasue the site has it available to download.

Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
Lite = 1.1 to 1.2 patch
Full = esf 1.2 full install
Lite version isn't patch for 1.1! Lite is like full version, but without nice graphic and mp3's!! There isn't any patch from 1.1 to 1.2!!! lol

Best answers
*next day*

lol well im downloading the lite version now... let's hope this works

*edit*

OMG!!! it still doesnt work ;( ;( omg om so disappointed O_O
this time i had 4 ultimate bots in a corner and trew a Spirit bomb on them...
i released for bout 1 sec... and kabooom game crasht... could some1 PLS tell
me wth is going on with my pc or something?

Best answers
I have the same problem DONT KNOW what to do , Dont even know what causes this crash , ESF, My HL, or my Windows XP.
Anybody have any idea?I want to play too :(

Best answers
Kyraza said:
Tell me if i did anything wrong

1. downloaded the full install of ESF 1.2
2. uninstalled 1.1
3. installed FULL esf 1.2
4. copied some new maps in the map section + overview section
5. started playing with some bots in ESF_G_training
6. everything worked fine... untill i started trying the beams...

i started beaming the bots and all of a sudden the game crashed...
checked it bout 10 times now and re-installed 5 times... even downloaded the installation file again (took me another 2 hours) and still does it. it got me quite pissed if u know what i mean.

my personal thought is the new explosions... but... who knows, could some1 tell me if this is a bug or something I did wrong?
Does the same thing happen if you play without the bots, and just make a beam explode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom