ESF Being hacked?

Best answers
Fixxxer no ones gonna flame you its a good question but now i have a question, why does everyone thats under 16 tell people their age on every post they make?
cause Ive seen so many people get pissed at people (well flame them anyhow) when they ask a stupid question, not my fault, im not gonna go thru 15 diff pages of threads to see if this has been asked b4, I like to think of it as protecting myself before hand lol jk

SSJ-Vegeta2 That just seems messed up that someone would cheat online. WHY whats the point its not like the games funner when your winning with cheats.
I know eh, (Im canadian lol) its truly ***, but I guess some people just enjoy ruining the experience for others I spose? I dunno, its a question all of us must ask ourselves...while playing cs o_o lol

Also 50 million pl? would you ever need to recharge your ki or anything? lol thats alot...

Best answers
bu you still dont need to tell us your age, to be honest i dont think people care what age you are

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
bu you still dont need to tell us your age, to be honest i dont think people care what age you are
I say the same =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyway the point of it all is that CS has a cheating problem because it's cheats are... discreet. It can be pretty hard to catch a wallhacker, or an aimbot or even a guy with a headshot hack (who's using it intelligently.) Because of how hard it is to tell the difference, most cheating accusations are in false anyway. The only useful cheats I can think of in ESF are the ones that are plain as day, like speed hacks or god mode or invisibility, blah blah blah. And those people get knocked out of the server pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom