ESF Being hacked?

Best answers
I was just wondering, I USED to play cs (I know I deserve a :fight: but I used to like it) but then the HACKERS started coming online, and ruining the game for special players like me... (dont ask I dunno lol) anyways I was wondering, I know this game will be complicated, so headshots (;( ) and that wont really be a worry (thanks the lord)

But is anyone worried about this? will we end up with that same ***ness that ruined cs? I was just wondering, I know I dont have an avatar, sig, or many posts attached to my name, but Im 15, dont flame me for being a n00b, this is a genuine question.

Thx for input in advance, later (waves)
PS: Awesome job ESF guys :D :yes:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hacks wont really help you too much in ESF. Wall hack, aimbot, whatever, most of that garbage is probably just going to make you play worse instead of better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And if they get a hack for invisibility or god mod or like a PL raiser what then??

Best answers
Well then they are going to get Banned (Ip) from ESF Forums and Game!
thats it.
or else get Kicked

Best answers
(surprised that he got a esf member to answer first O_O) but yeah Im not trying to be annoying or anything, but what if they get a PL cheat?? or somethign like one character gets all the moves I would be so annoyed cause Ive been waiting months lol (well since middle july) not even close to some people, but its good to know that itll ruin peoples game, does that mean I get to accuse people who suck of cheating? lol jk anyways thx guys later :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
For any major cheats to become widespread, the mod has to be pretty popular..popular enough for people to care about cheating.

So..it all depends on how big the mod gets.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know this is not related to the topic but How can i get the cool title except ESFN00b

Best answers
since Valve's new anti-cheat, things like a power level hack are impossible.

the only thing that still works are opengl hacks, etc.

and like joe said, wont do you much good :)

Sound Artist
Best answers
Even if you could raise your power level. Being kiled by someone much stronger gives you pl and you'll notice the jump on your scouter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah a pl hack would make everyone else just as strong as u so theres no point at all

and if u set ur pl to like 9 billion and go ssj u will mess ur self up cause all the damage will be crap and the explosions will be the size of peanuts

Best answers
no ones gonna flame you its a good question but now i have a question, why does everyone thats under 16 tell people their age on every post they make?

Best answers
I dunno if this has been asked b4 but can ure pl go really high, like 300 mil high? I know but if there a server lets say running namek map for 24 hrs could it happen or do the plz reset?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U could probably never get to 300 mil unless the all the same people played for a really long time, and no one else joined!! And when I mean a really long time, I mean really long!! Thatll never happen tho!!

Best answers
Trust Ant on this...just reaching 50 million pl in this release in itself would be an accomplishment. :)

Best answers
That just seems messed up that someone would cheat online. WHY whats the point its not like the games funner when your winning with cheats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom