Esf... Beginner

Best answers
o_o umm.. hi ive Come here today becuase i had an old verstion of this and i would like to play the newest ones so, can some one link me to the ecxact place i need to be?? and give me step by step help To the newest ones... thanx :yes:

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
o_o umm.. hi ive Come here today becuase i had an old verstion of this and i would like to play the newest ones so, can some one link me to the ecxact place i need to be?? and give me step by step help To the newest ones... thanx :yes:
were working on our Very Final verison ESF v1.3 (Final) it is still in proggress

but now i will give you links to some of the ESF Games

ESF 1.2.3 (Only 1st Transformations)
http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/Earths_Special_Forces_v123_Full;38840

ESF Open Beta Final (The Beta of v1.3:No BOT SUPPORT)
http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/Earths_Special_Forces_Open_Beta_Final_Release;93499

WARNING:The ESF Open BEta Final Has No Bot Support add a bot then it will crash and crash and crash.

Enjoy Those 2 Files Open Beta Final is alittle buggy but.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both files are installers. Meaning once you download them you doubleclick them and a program will start to install the game.

Just like installing any other porgram or game.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Both files are installers. Meaning once you download them you doubleclick them and a program will start to install the game.

Just like installing any other porgram or game.
yep also when you install it put it in your half-life dicronary.

Best answers
So basicly they install themselfs were needed, the first time i had to dl counter strike 1.6

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need Half Life 1 (original and legal) installed to STEAM.

Anything else is not supported and should you come across any problems with using anything else it is at your own acord as you will not recive support from this forum unless you are using our product with what it was intended to be used with.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So basicly they install themselfs were needed, the first time i had to dl counter strike 1.6
then they will say to put in in a folder when you install it click the "browser" button and go to STEAM/steamapps/ to your half life folder then the install button wouldnt be gray.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You don't have to download CS 1.6 :] Infact it dosn't have anything to do with running ESF. What you need is Steam and having Half-Life installed (original), then download ESF 1.2.3 as Mous4u gave the links to, follow the install sequence that appears when you open it and install it into your HL folder.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing like the pictures seen on the main site.

That version isnt released yet

ESF 1.2 -> [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5haZY5Mgrc[/ame]

The open Beta -> [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQrOpErS5Tg[/ame]

Best answers
ol, thanks guys , o What would be the soonest time you would say the new is out?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When its donne.

No idea the game was broken down and reconstructed from scratch. Besides we dont make estimates simply because we dont want to piss people off if we cant keep the deadline ^^

We do however make a release date when we know we can keep it. But thats usually a couple of weeks before the release ^^

Best answers
Hope its done soon, i accually want to get into this sort of thing myself one day, im glad e that there still dbz fans hard at work :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you have any talents why not try out for the team ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont get the vid wrong.