ESF anims

Best answers
Hi,when u begin to do the anims for Trans can u do like the hair is going Yelow Black,and for Goku ssj3 the hair should be growe on... ... and yeah Gokus hair ssj and ssj2 are a litle bit ****y... plz can u fix his hair,and yeah when will u do the ssj2 Vegeta,Majin Vegeta,Frizza stage 2,3,5,Perfect Cell...and the Trans anims?(do not lock this i want answers)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku's SSJ and SSJ 2 hair it's like it sould be , SSJ2Vegeta/(SLASH)MajinVegeta , it will be done when will be done , and Frieza and Frieza final form ar done just need 2 more forms, pcell it's done just needs animations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah he means like he wants while the transformation that the hair glows Golden and turns from black into yellow slowly. I kinda disagree on that though.

And the Models will come within the time, just wait.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku's SSJ and SSJ 2 hair it's like it sould be , SSJ2Vegeta/(SLASH)MajinVegeta , it will be done when will be done , and Frieza and Frieza final form ar done just need 2 more forms, pcell it's done just needs animations
When the site esforces.com was working, I saw some pics of freezer in form 2 and 3 in the gallery. Are those the models that are going to be used on 1.3 or will they be made from the begining?

Best answers
Still i think the goku's hair is pitifully u can fix his hair when he is ssj,ssj2...look at this hair its look like he have a nails on his head :S

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with the hair, the hair of vegeta is mutch better designed. Can someone answer my previous question?

"When the site esforces.com was working, I saw some pics of freezer in form 2 and 3 in the gallery. Are those the models that are going to be used on 1.3 or will they be made from the begining?"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with the hair, the hair of vegeta is mutch better designed. Can someone answer my previous question?

"When the site esforces.com was working, I saw some pics of freezer in form 2 and 3 in the gallery. Are those the models that are going to be used on 1.3 or will they be made from the begining?"
As far as i know form 3 was scraped and will be redone. No idea about form 2 though.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and since we're talking about models:

Cool!

Uncool!

I love how you guys did this mystic krillin model!
I also wanted to say that (in my opinion) the normal form should have the same skin tone and the same eyes! I find it more realistic this way! :)
What do you think?
P.S. - sorry for not making my own thread!

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also wanted to say that (in my opinion) the normal form should have the same skin tone and the same eyes! I find it more realistic this way! :)
What do you think?
P.S. - sorry for not making my own thread!
If possible the same shoes also.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
delete your warez copy, get steam and buy half-life. pah

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or use minimum 1024x868 rez if you have the original thing!

oh and one more thing: why does the beam bend when the player is blocking it? here:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still i think the goku's hair is pitifully u can fix his hair when he is ssj,ssj2...look at this hair its look like he have a nails on his head :S

maybe the polyconts matter a bit ?for biger fps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom