ESF and Steam

Best answers
Heya, I'm new to these forums, but I know how to go through the whole installation process for ESF. I've read that ESF doesn't work with Counter-Strike Condition Zero, and I bought Anthology today. I chose to just install counter-Strike, went through the whole launch it in steam to create the folder thing, and installed ESF successfully. However, when I restart Steam to check that it appears in 'My Games' it never does. I click on the ESF shortcut on my Desktop and Counter-Strike comes up and I can't change the filter to look for ESF games. My friend had Anthology and he was able to play ESF the same way that I'm trying to do. I've reinstalled it twice same with Steam, and same problem occurs. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? Or how to fix it?
Thanks

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try installing Half-Life (comes with Anthology right?), and installing ESF to that.

Another thing is that you have to play either Counter-Strike or Half-Life at least once in order for ESF to work.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think esf can be played on a CS pack that came with condition zero, or be used under a product key that is featured to have Condition Zero.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
As far as I know it doesn't work with condition zero but it does with anthology.

Run the training room in Half-Life for about 10 seconds and try again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom