esf and dragonmodz combine?

Best answers
does anyone think that would be a good idea?

it would have ups and downs...i think dragonmodz's gameplay is a bit better than esf but esf's maps, models, coding, and basically everything else is alot nicer....plus esf never freaking crashes....

anyone else think it would be cool if they combined or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Cell
No just shutup now you little dmz snot
:\ Dude you shouldn't flame people just because they like DMZ, that's just stupid.

But back on topic...........personally I think that wouldn't be a good idea because DMZ and ESF have two totally different playing styles, and it just wouldn't mix.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that and not to mention how *****y the dmz people would be... i mean god they think there the best modders on the earth!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;( This was suggested before, and the idea is the worst of its kind, the fact is DMZ and ESF should never combine. They are doing great alone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ya wouldnt wanna contaminate ESF goodness with DMZ ***ness (not to flame DMZ or anythin, i could say more but wont - i think tepus got a warning for flamin DMZ good thing i resisted)

Best answers
i just really wish i could see dmz's gameplay with esf's models and maps and basically everything else of esf....i think esf's gameplay is just a bit dull....gets old when i join a server and see 6 vegeta's shooting big bangs all over the place...

of course it gets old with dmz when i connect to a server and it freakin crash's right away..../sigh

Best answers
-Don't worry, the new balancing may promote people to take more varied choices.
-Lumping together would be hard, for some jobs (like coders) extremely difficult.
-Fans from both sides could be upset when favourite features are lost.
-If you desperately want one of each char only, you can create your own server with said rule, and kick those who don't follow it.

Best answers
lol im not a dmz snot...i just find esf so boring...i actually prefer vampire slayer over both...but whatever

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reasons why ESF is better than DMZ

1. melee is to stiff

2. someone with a high pl can spam the server to hell and kill tons of people at once

3. Harsens is on the ESF team, as well as Darktooth and Pc Joe

4. The models look 10 times better than DMZ

5. Model Animations :D

6. you don't have to push in all these keys to do a stinking kamehameha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMZ is going to get better in the ggx zone soon enough. :D

)v(ajin Cell say that one more time and Ill kill you. :p

Best answers
yeah the dmz models are **** i think....i love how i can see through parts of vegeta's feet, knees, chest, shoulder....its really cool....not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oo, turn off high quality models, and play in opengl mode.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf beta 1 will release, put dmz to shame and make the arrogant coders they are know that their not "the ****".

hopely it will develop into a competition which will only be good for dbz mods alike.

Best answers
Originally posted by Kai_Tracid

hopely it will develop into a competition which will only be good for dbz mods alike.
It will develop into a dbz mod monopoly with ESF leading the way over the rest :D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* post closed for dmz flaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom