ESF AF Mod

Best answers
Ok so I have seen a couple different downloads on various sites....

Two of which actually worked, well.. at least I could download them..

The one called RC3 AF pack on db-arena downloaded fine, when I installed I couldnt get it to load whatsoever..

So i searched these forums and saw the other AF thread called

AF PACK

So i check it, downloaded the files in the post and tried putting them into the correct spots..

Seemed to be going well, but then when I turned on the game and tried to make my own server it crashed with a various MOD NUM FOR NAME

Something about a sprite file...

is there actually a WORKING RC2 AF MOD?

--- edit ---

Ok so I have seen a couple different downloads on various sites....

Two of which actually worked, well.. at least I could download them..

The one called RC3 AF pack on db-arena downloaded fine, when I installed I couldnt get it to load whatsoever..

So i searched these forums and saw the other AF thread called

AF PACK

So i check it, downloaded the files in the post and tried putting them into the correct spots..

Seemed to be going well, but then when I turned on the game and tried to make my own server it crashed with a various MOD NUM FOR NAME

Something about a sprite file...

is there actually a WORKING RC2 AF MOD?

Also wanted to add, I play on the AF server thats 24/7 but I don't understand why that server works but mine doesnt...

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
its all custom content on that server hosters side. They don't have it released for download. You would have to ask for a copy of the server files and even then it may not work correctly. I had a friend on steam who paid the site owner 10 bucks for the server files and when he ran the server, the characters showed up but none of the powers or sounds were working at all. I fear the only way to run a server for this in the US would be to pay them to do so and even then you don't know that they will actually run one with the money you give them every month to pay for the server.

Best answers
its all custom content on that server hosters side. They don't have it released for download. You would have to ask for a copy of the server files and even then it may not work correctly. I had a friend on steam who paid the site owner 10 bucks for the server files and when he ran the server, the characters showed up but none of the powers or sounds were working at all. I fear the only way to run a server for this in the US would be to pay them to do so and even then you don't know that they will actually run one with the money you give them every month to pay for the server.

Ok so then what about that AF pack that was released?

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm not sure really about much of the other released stuff but the ones from that LT server are homebrewed by the server administration. its obvious some of the models were barrowed and what not for their AF Mod but you can't find the stuff on that server to download anywhere. you could try to get into contact with them. the site is www.esforces.lt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom