ESF Abusers

Best answers
Guys I was just in a game against 2 vegetas(I was trunks) they gangbanged me brutally. They just kept big banging. So when I chose Piccolo and used the heat lasers the admin (Son Goku who is now a fag) used admin mod to strike me down like 60 times. Then I chose Freiza to use the disk and show him just how homosexual he was and he banned me. You guys should really make big bang a beam so queers like him and his homosexual buddy can't do that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Bangs fine. There just lame n00bs. Teaming up. And not taking the fact ya beat em with disc. Let em ban you. Ignore. I do. Enought servers in the world.

Lets do it like on the official HL forums. Make a forum fight with us all once in a while. Who has cable and a heavy comp to serve?

Best answers
his *** matwe is called rats i just whent on same server they have admin and they keep cheating

Best answers
Yep same pack of queers. I kicked rats ass one on one as trunks and his pl was at 2.0 mil and mines was at 1.0 lol
Anyways I only pickup like 1 server for ESF except when I host. And Bigbang is supposed to be a beam anyways, I saw a movie where Vegeta used it as a beam.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hopefully vegita wont be as strong as he is now in the new beta (release date yet to be known) and the rest of the chars are balanced

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey . . . keep the flaming to a minimum. Or I'll use vBulletin commands to ban you from this server :S

Server admins have the right to do whatever they like on their comp. Just move on to another server. I don't agree with abusive mods/admins . . . that's just pathetic.

Vegeta is just as strong as he was before . . . the characters are all going to be done so even lil' Krillin is a deadly weapon. ;)

The version you're playing is an alpha . . . not to be taken as anything more than a tech demo. Enjoy. :D

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Crusader..

Quit using the term "homosexual", or any of its forms, as a derrogitory term.
Who are you to judge people or a life style?
You're a nobody, and you have to right to be judging anyone.
We're ALL nobodies...we should never judge.

I know you're angry....
Just cool it

If I catch you doing it again, there WILL be consequences..

Best answers
Alright sorry guys. I won't say the h word anymore and sorry if this was flaming. :shocked:

Best answers
yeah its just a game dont take it so hard its not like he stabbed u in the face

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Holy Crusader stop being so homophobic...its the new millenium..straight, ***, its all the same now....there are no lines.
SO just because you were getting owned in ESF don't release your anger here in the forums....(hell i have even played the game yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom