ESF -- abuse

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All he meant was that people who played 1.0 and 1.1 have mor experience with melee in general.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RoshkoMasta said:
dont say anything, I know what you mean... I always gets into that situation and I just wish to say to the other dude -
"HEY!!! WHAT TO THE FREAGGEN FRAGGING **** ARE YOU DOING?? STOP PLAYING ESF!!
YOU ARE BEATING MEH!!! THIS ISNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!!! STOP PLAYING ESF!!!!
DONT ATTACK ME!! ITS NOT FAIR DONT YOU KNOW THAT??"
actually - noes lol }P-)
thank you for making me take the time out to go into your post and remove the swear filter evasion

i absolutely love doing it and i love it so much ill give you a warning for making me do that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Vegeta said:
Yeah i agree with SaiyanPrideXIX on that weaker idea.

If its DB-DBZ based, have you ever seen Goku-Vegeta Anyone use FF, Kamehameha, Big Bang etc 10 times in a row without loosing any power?

But i remember that Sonic said in 1.3 the beam spamming problem will be delt with so..
I didn't mean just beam spam. I meant EVERYTHING IN THE GAME YOU CAN DO.

Teleports...give no delay but make each consecutive one eat more ki and go less far. If you do that sort of thing with every move in the game...it'd really be the only way to FORCE people to actually vary their moves. And it's kind of sad that one would have to do that.

Best answers
Atlantis said:
Lol, you're one of those beam spammers eh? Well it gets ruined because you don't know how to melee. Honestly, you can't melee like use who've been around since 1.0 or 1.1, you're screwed. Learn how to do that, the game will not be ruined.

People dont take kindly to beam n00bs so they pound you even more,, and you are the n00b my friend if you cant defend against it.
again its the case of winner VS whiner
I have been since 1.0 (not with this nick, and not on the forums)
and I can use both types of melees, both old and advanced
and I find it that most pplz I fight already knowbs the 2 single comboes and easily can predict all my moves
+50% of the randoms, and the same case here against them...
so the only things surly to cause damage in the adv. melee is throwing and prepunching

other then that I have used tha 1.X X<2 comboes against all users and I
caused lots of dmg to'em and it was a lot of fun!!! :laff: :p
they actually wondered what directions they need to press to avoid that

when they figured they CANT! looool :talk: ;) :cool:

as for beam spamming+jumping
lool I would really want to see the face of that guy I beated up a few days ago as MYSTIC KRILLIN
he was khh spamming a server, and then he wanted to beam jump to recover KI

when he was 4/10 way to his "SECRET RECOVARY PLACE" I started swooping
when he was cought with 2 1.1 melee comboes half way ( while in super speed + turbo beam jumping)
OMG I would really want to see the look on his\her face

Final Vegeta said:
Yeah i agree with SaiyanPrideXIX on that weaker idea.

If its DB-DBZ based, have you ever seen Goku-Vegeta Anyone use FF, Kamehameha, Big Bang etc 10 times in a row without loosing any power?

But i remember that Sonic said in 1.3 the beam spamming problem will be delt with so..

it was my suggestion to fix it to be like the show (-_-') - its called STAMINA
it was rejected or ignored, either way I suppose the team doesnt care for that idea, or mines....

btw.. .damn another pack of stupid warning... and I tried so hard not to, couldnt help it :p
guess gonna reregister in a few days again... belh this is getting old :cry:

Best answers
This made me remember a guy that was beam spamming like crazy in the NTP server, I usually dont pay them any more attention than all the other players.
But when this individue begun talking big and phraising his score I thought that he may be some kind of a challenge, when I went after the kid-O he begun teleporting like mad, escaping however he could and yelling things like: "leave me!!!" "go away you noob ***!" LoL He couldnt even block melee.
People like this don't annoy me, they give me a laugh honestly.

I think beam spaming is just like other things in society, some work other steal, give people easy-way options and be sure they will use them.

Best answers
If you make the moronic arguement that "if you don't use melee and u only use beams ur a noob... because 1.0-1.1 experience is skill"

Do me a favor.. check out Alpha 2.0, aka beam world. THen try and make that arguement.

There are people that only melee, noone calls them a noob.
There are people that only beam, losers whine about it. And complain that "it's beam spamming"

wow, i could easily call the melee-er a Melee-Spammer. It's the same thing. It's ignorant either way.

People have different playing styles, learn to adapt. Get over it :)

Me... I sit in a corner with a secksi scatterbeam :)
Noone calls me a "noob" tho... because I just do it for fun. haha, i'm too lazy to dodge the SPC coming at me. ^_^ and people leave me alone cause if they get too close they get kicked in the face ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont get one thing, wy is it called beem spamming, the whole game is based on beams.
like freeze sais, it can easyely be named melee spamming.
if they are gonna do something about beam spamming, wy not do something about melee spamming.

Best answers
Would you like some cheese with that whine? xD

If it's not 'melee whore' then it's 'beam spammer' or all those other nonsensical phrases that are created by this mod. Not really a whole lot you can do, there will always be someone there to moan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom