esf 1.3 question / Z

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was asking myself and now i am asking YA !!! beacause esf is betatesting right now means ze team will test it and the vesrion 1.3 will be reased with the name : Earth's special Forces 1.3, or it is stil unshure , and when it's going to bee releasd his/her name is going to bee Earth's special forces 1.3 BETA ??? so the question is : when it's going to bee releasd it's going to bee BETA or FULLY TRUSTFULL?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll be out when it's done (sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear, but I don't think the team even has a firm date yet). And yes, it will be called ESF Beta 1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man i was not asking WHEN i was asking HOW and why beta cuz it's testing right now !?!?!!?!?

edit my engliesh suckes and u understood something else sry ! (with the 1st post

Best answers
Are you French? ou seem like it with the Ze :p

Sorry just a hunch.

ANyway How will it be released? Or... something else?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's still a beta because we're still testing it. Basically when a version is released it's like an Open Beta for other games where we invite any players who want to and are able to to test it on a wide scale. It'll still have bugs an imperfections but it won't be horrid.

Only the final version of a complete ESF will not have the beta title.

But yes it will be called ESF beta 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
Are you French? ou seem like it with the Ze :p

Sorry just a hunch.

ANyway How will it be released? Or... something else?
Yeah, hes French. Lots of French people live in Russia.

I dont think ESF will ever leave the beta version, and if it does, itll be beta 1.3 called ESF 1.0 or something like that. From what Ive heard, 1.3 will be the final version to be released.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're constantly testing 1.3, so that's no indication of progress (well I suppose progress is being mad,e but not an indicator fo how close they are to release). Anyway, question answered, thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom