ESF 1.3 HERE

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Either a customer model of his, or the new ssj2 model.

Best answers
i perffer the old rosat...made it much easyer...just a white map..and all u gotta do is look for the red diamond :) no BS in the way..just clear fighting space...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's certainly an update, but I'll also be keeping a copy of the old map as well. Not because this one is bad, it's just rather different.

Like I said in the Force Pit, DJ sure did an interesting number with the use of the cloud model. You don't see the likes of that in maps often.

EDIT: Whoamg, 2000th post. x_x

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh X( i cant see the map, all i see is superbuu wip =/...
can someone upload it please?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
woot what powerlevel and not even ssj3 but i think gogkus hair is a little sharp (just my remark)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OO works, thanks Cold!
looking nice! but not too accurate to the show ;P im pleased no matter what though :D

🌠 Staff
Best answers
For those who ask about the hair. Thas a smoothing group prob that happened when DT exported. Its been fixed, DJ just didnt decide to use the mdl i sent him to retake the pic.... The lazy bum ><

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only beef I had was with gokus hair :p

Looking really nice man.

Best answers
hmm.. damn that pic is tehh sweetness! 8) can't wait to play on that map :p
gj

ohh and btw, /me still want's that hud :p u know, u get that KINDA of hud when u install 1.2.x(?), u get a hud where the colors are little faded, so u can't see probably how much ki u have left :/ it's kinda of an big problem..

Best answers
ow stfu error-hamppin >.< u know nuttin about mapping o_O

anyway... the map looks kewl, but it makes my eyes flicker ior something... hypnotize @_@

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about the hud.

Anyway, allthough you can now clearly see the difference between down and up, all those dots will cause confusion if you try to spot a player. I'm allready having trouble with that in the new city map with all those red benches.

Best answers
omg! strikinubstick >_> ur tehh nubz0r! :D so stfu, u have nothing to say >_>

oh and.. yah.. the dots. :p makes it harder :D yes.. i thing so >_<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
God Gundam said:
For those who ask about the hair. Thas a smoothing group prob that happened when DT exported. Its been fixed, DJ just didnt decide to use the mdl i sent him to retake the pic.... The lazy bum ><

ok so it's very cool then !!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
ohh and btw, /me still want's that hud :p u know, u get that KINDA of hud when u install 1.2.x(?), u get a hud where the colors are little faded, so u can't see probably how much ki u have left :/ it's kinda of an big problem..
Type gl_spriteblend 0 in console. It should fix your problem.

Best answers
yah,.. sub, when i wrote that to tehh console and joined some random server, the hud looked absolutely st00pid :D and the crosshair too :p but i thing that's because of i have that custom hud atm XD XD gotta find tehh normal 1.2.x hud.. it's in esf-w?

Best answers
I strongly dislike that model+skin. (From what I can see at the moment)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
yah,.. sub, when i wrote that to tehh console and joined some random server, the hud looked absolutely st00pid :D and the crosshair too :p but i thing that's because of i have that custom hud atm XD XD gotta find tehh normal 1.2.x hud.. it's in esf-w?
I don't think its on ESF world. What you could try to do is delete your hud files (save them before you delete them... just incase it doesn't work) and go to a server. The server should download the default hud for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom