ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

Best answers
Sv do you make your TeenGohan and Vegetto compatible to 1.3?

Best answers
Sv do you make your TeenGohan and Vegetto compatible to 1.3?
What for....I see no point in haveing two teen Gohan :S
But Vegetto would be a nice add to the costum models :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i personally would like to see, ideally, for vegetto

1. operation tien being finished
2. operation gotenks goes into play
3. vegetto being a custom model replacement

though it may be unlikely that operation gotenks would happen =(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
though it may be unlikely that operation gotenks would happen =(
Yep, took them hell of a long time to even get this far with Tien, and now KennyDK has to redo the animations because they don't match with 1.3's animations. Though what I dont understand is how come the team didn't give the people that are working on Tien a version of 1.3 so that they could make the model, sprite etc. more compatible with him. But yeah, you're right, SV would definitely speed up the project if he was part of it, that's for sure. He finished these models in a flash.

Best answers
Super Vegetto whats your next model?
You haven't give us any updates for nearly 2days :(
I think you should add a bardock-Gssj(of course battledmg) to your bardock because when you transformed 2 times,you are goku again.
What do you say? :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already mentioned I'm working on something for now, you guys will like it for sure.
Almost done with it so it wont be held back for long.

I'm leaving Bardock as it is, he doesnt need made up forms, I honestly dont like made up forms ;P
You can always copy the battle damaged model and add it as a next trans so it will replace the rest of Goku's forms...

After that little something I'm working on...it's back to edits so, I'll have to finish that Trunks and Turles before moving on ;]

Ohh and yeah, I'll definatly convert my Gohan and Vegetto for 1.3, just need to find some time, rigging them properly takes a while heh.
Vegetto will probably go through some changes...still havent decided what though.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV when you got the time do from A18 a Bulma(buddy Trunks,or Vegeta) ,Chichi (buddy Goku) , Videl (Buddy Gohan) if you can and if you have the time :D

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Videl would be cool I'd think. Have her with her long pig tails and then for her transformed state have her with her short hair and if the model has a 3rd form saiyawomen!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was planning on doing a gohan and videl replacement for 17/18... as great saiyaman's D: but i dunno if that'll ever happen.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Kama says I owe him a Videl GSM....I don't know what he is talking about personally, but after this project I'm working on, maybe I'll do it, SV and I could team up :D.

Best answers
After that little something I'm working on...it's back to edits so, I'll have to finish that Trunks and Turles before moving on
Wewt!

Cant wait to see Tullece!

He's easily one of the coolest Movie characters, even though they completely raped him in the Dub. (Tullece=Lettuce..Turles=WTF)

Keep up the good work duderino.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was planning on doing a gohan and videl replacement for 17/18... as great saiyaman's D: but i dunno if that'll ever happen.
hehe that will be nice to see David :D can't wait for them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made an USS Vegeta out of the 1.3 Vegeta. For the most part I think I got the hair right. It's a little sloppy otherwise--it's hard to work with the muscles. Criticism, SV?

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
I would shorten to long middle spike of his hair, looks to long from backview. Otherwise its nice^^

Best answers
Its too hard to tell in that pose and with that lighting.

The middle spike is really off though.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made an USS Vegeta out of the 1.3 Vegeta. For the most part I think I got the hair right. It's a little sloppy otherwise--it's hard to work with the muscles. Criticism, SV?

Pretty cool dude ^_^
Although I believe that adding polies in some places and reshaping the hair would bring more accurate and cleaner results.
For now I would do what Ryokeen said and shorten the middle spike a tad.
It does look sweet though =) and yeah, the muscles are a pain =x

Eclipse said:
Kama says I owe him a Videl GSM....I don't know what he is talking about personally, but after this project I'm working on, maybe I'll do it, SV and I could team up :D.
I think that was a plan for Kama's Kompetitions but I'm always up for it =D

David, it would be awesome if you would make more stuff for 1.3 :'o I know that modeling DBZ is becoming boring heh, but 1.3 is still fresh, would be neat if you could pimp something up <3 <3

Best answers
nice ussj vegeta model, though im not likin that hair much anyways, would anyone mind editing an adult gohan model and making future gohan for 1.2? ill give cookies

Best answers
Man i like this thread......now the only thing we need is gotenks to replace Krillin. But Krillin only transforms twice in 1.3.......damn! anyways i like this thread and i like these models......i think i'll take them :)

Edit: HEHEHErmm Hey guys one question? How come no one has thought of making a Jenemba to be an Alt for Frieza or someone else.....or cell. This is really cool that we can make customs for other characters that wouln't make it into 1.3 to have there own character spot.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Working out a Gotenks shouldnt be a problem but the best replacment for it would be Gohan in my opinion, a Saiyan, 3 forms, fits perfectly in size too.

And a Janemba was already made in Kama's Competition by Kreshi, it should be released officially for 1.3 sooner or later so no point in making one right now.

As for a Broly, an awesome one was already made by GG and Kama, it needs converting for 1.3, shouldnt be a problem but some animations might turn out weird and misplaced...
GG told me he might make him compatible with 1.3 sometime in the future =P best wait for him to come up with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom