ESF 1.3 Buttons

ANBU
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because you're not using half life with steam! Tested that myself.

Proud owner of HL
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ssj_paul tell true me to when have instal esf in to cs-nonsteam don't show this buttons but when u will install esf in to HL steam the buttons will be show :p

Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please dont talk about ilegal copys.the solution is by half 1 and get steam.it is all.

ANBU
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Vegossj4];889557 said:
ssj_paul tell true me to when have instal esf in to cs-nonsteam don't show this buttons but when u will install esf in to HL steam the buttons will be show :p
If you wanted to say that buttons could only be seen with half life and steam, yes!

Back from the shadows
Proud owner of HL
Best answers
If you wanted to say that buttons could only be seen with half life and steam, yes!
Actually this is a known error, seeing as how I have Steam and legal haf-life.
running ESF under regular copies of HL1 wont work.

This might be a resolution error. A tweak/fix might be needed for some video cards.
Mines an ATI x1650 pro.. might be an ati problem.

Former Forcepit Member :(
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or it could be his display is wrong try settin the in game screen disply in video options to 1024X768 thats how i fixed mine

ANBU
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or it could be his display is wrong try settin the in game screen disply in video options to 1024X768 thats how i fixed mine
Actually,that's the minimum resolution for this character selection screen to work!(1024x768)
And yes it could be something with the video cards but the most common problem/solution is the one i mentioned!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)