ESF 1.3 Buttons

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because you're not using half life with steam! Tested that myself.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
ssj_paul tell true me to when have instal esf in to cs-nonsteam don't show this buttons but when u will install esf in to HL steam the buttons will be show :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please dont talk about ilegal copys.the solution is by half 1 and get steam.it is all.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Vegossj4];889557 said:
ssj_paul tell true me to when have instal esf in to cs-nonsteam don't show this buttons but when u will install esf in to HL steam the buttons will be show :p
If you wanted to say that buttons could only be seen with half life and steam, yes!

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you wanted to say that buttons could only be seen with half life and steam, yes!
Actually this is a known error, seeing as how I have Steam and legal haf-life.
running ESF under regular copies of HL1 wont work.

This might be a resolution error. A tweak/fix might be needed for some video cards.
Mines an ATI x1650 pro.. might be an ati problem.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or it could be his display is wrong try settin the in game screen disply in video options to 1024X768 thats how i fixed mine

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or it could be his display is wrong try settin the in game screen disply in video options to 1024X768 thats how i fixed mine
Actually,that's the minimum resolution for this character selection screen to work!(1024x768)
And yes it could be something with the video cards but the most common problem/solution is the one i mentioned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom