ESF 1.3 Boosting FTW !

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
WOAH
Did u guys saw teh boosting !?
Rocks ! Ki incrases when u are in turbo while ur in flor !
But decrases when ur swooping ?
>.<
Also cool map !
Btw a question can rly goku do those stuff ? "warming up stuff"
FTW !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you lads just post in the thread that was created.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That thread was closed because the topic was derailed. This one can stay.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I think the swooping will add a very nice new aspect to the game. It also kind of makes me think of a desperation move that was suggested ages ago.

Best answers
The new swoop system is sweet!!! One question though, can you still melee when using it or do you have to dash to melee?

Best answers
I have to asked.. This is just swoop boosting, right! Mean you'r abel to swoop as you do it in 1.2.3...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kenny-DK said:
I have to asked.. This is just swoop boosting, right! Mean you'r abel to swoop as you do it in 1.2.3...
No. This new swoop from what I can gather replaces the original swoop. Either way, I think this is going to be an awesome change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might take a while to get used to, but I'm sure we'll get the hang of it, and when we do it's gonna pwn hard, it's so cool, quite a few people have suggested boosting and it's getting implemented which makes me very happy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can assure you guys that the Test team is doing its best to make sure the new system works as painless and smooth as possible. :3

Best answers
Glad to hear shiyojin Rommyu... But it's going to be strange, that the originale double trab swoop is going to be delete.. :(

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still don't see what change about this new swop it's still the same (i am just warrind about again swoping in circers)
And it will probably be like W to chanrge swop second to Swop

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll work well by the time we're done tweaking it. I'm sure you guys will get more info on it later :p

*edit*

And that "warming up" thing, I believe, isn't that Goku's current (1.2.3) deep idle animation?

Best answers
If someone swoop at you, you whont be abel to react so fast, because you have to change up you'r swoop before you can get away.. Isn't that a bit stupid?

I still don't see what change about this new swop it's still the same
You have to change up you swoop and you'r power level increase.. It's not the same..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same thing only get more power doing it , it will still be the same swop

Best answers
You'r right about that..:) But what could you change with the swoop?

BTW.. In the video, there is a swoop tail in the first swoop, but why isn't there in the other?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have a few question's. When Goku was charging up, you could see his powerlevel quickly raising (nice btw). Is there a limit to how far that will go up? or will it just keep going up forever?
For example, sit there for 10min charging and all of the sudden you have a 20mil powerlevel.

If that is true and you can reach the 20mil powerlevel just from charging up, if you hit the turbo button again (take off turbo) will the powerlevel just go straight back to 750.000 in an instant?
or will it rapidly fall back down to 750.000?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
I have a few question's. When Goku was charging up, you could see his powerlevel quickly raising (nice btw). Is there a limit to how far that will go up? or will it just keep going up forever?
For example, sit there for 10min charging and all of the sudden you have a 20mil powerlevel.

If that is true and you can reach the 20mil powerlevel just from charging up, if you hit the turbo button again (take off turbo) will the powerlevel just go straight back to 750.000 in an instant?
There's most likely going to be a limit to how high you can boost your power level. Judging by the video, once your done swooping your power level goes back to the base level pretty rapidly.

kenny-DK said:
BTW.. In the video, there is a swoop tail in the first swoop, but why isn't there in the other?
I noticed that as well, maybe it was because of the camera angle that you didn't see it a second time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:

There will be a limit yes.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'v sugestet the same thing aboaut boosting Ki but this suld work only for weak caracters , or if the caracter is more stroger then the other the stronger one to charge up only a lower Pl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom