Esf 1.3 bag

Best answers
I cant play ESF 1.3 wen i wont to to play i create a map bot then it comes a Host-Error: Dispatchusermsg: lllusermsg 128?????????Please help:cry:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Using Steam?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To get STEAM to work you actually have to have a legal half life. Downloaded stuff wont work with STEAM ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemme explain him in Serbian

Jednostavno je: ako hoces ESF, moras imati HL1. Da bi igrao na netu, moras da platis HL1 10$ sto je oko 600 dinara. Kada downloadujes Steam, odatle ces moci da kupis HL1 kreditnom karticom. Ako nemas love, i downloadujes, ovde ti niko nece pomoci. Znam, glupa pravila, ali takva su.

That should do it XD

Best answers
Lemme explain him in Serbian

Jednostavno je: ako hoces ESF, moras imati HL1. Da bi igrao na netu, moras da platis HL1 10$ sto je oko 600 dinara. Kada downloadujes Steam, odatle ces moci da kupis HL1 kreditnom karticom. Ako nemas love, i downloadujes, ovde ti niko nece pomoci. Znam, glupa pravila, ali takva su.

That should do it XD
Downlaodova sam HL 1 i 1.1.1.0 patch radi mi 1.2.3 Esf ali 1.3 ne.Kako da ga koristim ja cam nasao CS server i sve ostale samo ne ESf.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ne znam i ne mogu ti pomoci a nece ni ovi jer downloadovanje HL1 nije zakonito i ovaj forum to ne pordrzava

This thread should be closed, now. He has CS servers, and I explained him we don't support Warez things...so...yea

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehem. Speak english. This isnt a serbian forum >.>

Janosevic if you have a legal half life then register the CD-key into STEAM once you make an account. If it doesnt work youll have to send some proof to valve that you actually bought the game and they will reset the CD-key.

If you bought it over the internet from someone who allready used the CD-key then you literaly got ripped off. In any case that is your problem, i can only tell you how it is.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you refuse to buy Half-Life, we are not going to help you any further.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Then do ignore my reply ^_^
This thread should be closed, now. He has CS servers, and I explained him we don't support Warez things...so...yea
Mmh? Sorry, I don't understand weird language :D.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bre kopi sam HL 1 Legalno preko interneta.;(
That means "I bought HL1 legaly over the internet. The language is similar to my own so i understand what they were talking about even if i cant speak it myself ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downlaodova sam HL 1 i 1.1.1.0 patch radi mi 1.2.3 Esf ali 1.3 ne.Kako da ga koristim ja cam nasao CS server i sve ostale samo ne ESf.
My first reply: It is simple: if you want ESF, you must be having HL1. If you want to play over the net, you must be ahving a legal copy of HL1. You can buy it through Steam by credit card for 10$. If you don't have any money, I'm sorry, but these guys won't help you. I know, stupid rules, but that's how it is.

Translation of his reply: I downloaded HL1 and 1.1.1.0 patch, and I can run ESF 1.2.3., but I can't run 1.3. How can I use it (steam, I guess), I found CS servers, and all other ones, but ESF ones.

My reply: I don't know, and I can't help you, and these guys won't help you neither, coz downloading HL1 isn't legal and isn't supported by this forum's rules.

Then he replies: Man, I bought HL1 legally through the net ;( (which counterdicts last reply where he said he downloaded it)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My first reply: It is simple: if you want ESF, you must be having HL1. If you want to play over the net, you must be ahving a legal copy of HL1. You can buy it through Steam by credit card for 10$. If you don't have any money, I'm sorry, but these guys won't help you. I know, stupid rules, but that's how it is.

Translation of his reply: I downloaded HL1 and 1.1.1.0 patch, and I can run ESF 1.2.3., but I can't run 1.3. How can I use it (steam, I guess), I found CS servers, and all other ones, but ESF ones.

My reply: I don't know, and I can't help you, and these guys won't help you neither, coz downloading HL1 isn't legal and isn't supported by this forum's rules.

Then he replies: Man, I bought HL1 legally through the net ;( (which counterdicts last reply where he said he downloaded it)
Not quite. Internet sites sell games. You have your retailer sites even sites dedicated to selling games. He could have bought HL from the net. And since HL 1 alone is WON he could have just installed that.

And before you go "He said downloaded" Most internet gaming sites let you download an image of the game along with its own CD-key. So you download that and burn it onto a CD-rom (thats how i got visual studio 2005).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom