ESF 1.2 Install Problem

Best answers
I bought the Half-Life Platinum pack awhile back, I installed it completly today, then I updated Half-Life to the 1.1.1.0 ver.Then I downloaded ESF 1.2. When the installation comes up, it shows this error message

http://www.geocities.com/midevil917/esf.html

I tried putting a ESF folder in the SIERRA\Half-Life\ directory, I also tried putting a blank autoexc.cfg file in the SIERRA\Half-Life\ESF\ directory. Neighther of those worked.

Can some one please tell me what I need to do to install ESF 1.2?

Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you uninstall ESF 1.1 first (if you had it installed)? You could also try downloading a new installer.

Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
Did you uninstall ESF 1.1 first (if you had it installed)? You could also try downloading a new installer.
yes, i had 1.1 but i uninstalled it?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell does it say hl.exe
Your supposed to send it to your half-life directory, not your half-life executable.

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Why the hell does it say hl.exe
Your supposed to send it to your half-life directory, not your half-life executable.
it never asked me where I wanted to send it, for some reason thats where it wants to install it too. How do I make it install to the Half-Life\ESF\ folder?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like hell it doesn't ask you were you want to send it. Just PAY ATTENTION. Don't make it to hl.exe

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Like hell it doesn't ask you were you want to send it. Just PAY ATTENTION. Don't make it to hl.exe
Opps, I didn't see the browse button. Should work now, thanks. Why was its default install directory, the hl.exe file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom