Esf 1.2 Help! YOU NEED TO READ THIS!

Best answers
When I play the esf 1.2 on won not in steam, the game loads half-life maps and it wont let me connect to a server of esf it just tells me to load the custom game (mod). When i go to custom game esf wont show up! Yes I have installed esf like 3 time re-installed it! Also can you use evm with steam? Please HELP ME!!!

Best answers
EVM wont work with 1.2, about your problem..

You could try updating to the latest HL (1.1.1.0)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you loading ESF through a shortcut?
Make sure -game esf is is appended to the target of the shortcut.
If it still doesn't work, load good ol' Half-Life, then select ESF from the Custom Game menu.

Best answers
I think the main question is, how do you remove EVM? or EEA, for that matter, I'd like to get rid of both.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe they come with uninstallers, but you could just completely uninstall ESF, then reinstall ESF.

Best answers
guys im good i figured it out for a shortcut with WON the shortcut path should read like so "C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf" then it will worK!

I figured out that steam is a lot better than just using the regular half-life as well!

One More question in steam i make a lan server then i do this

1. Create Lan Game
2. sv_lan 0
3. Reset

then my server is on the net my question is how do i rename it and how do i set the player limit??????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom