[ESF 1.2.3/ECX RC2] Edit power levels?

Best answers
I tried searching through five pages via the 'search' with no help.

A few years ago I remember having each human player's power level increase upon death... I also think I may have increased the power given by the dragon balls.

My question is, is this still possible with the newer versions of ESF (1.2.3 with ECX RC2)?

Heck, I'd be happy if there was some console command to increase power. Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I simply want to play with bots as well, so balance isn't an issue. I have no problem being completely overpowered against bots. :p

EDIT: I also remembering explosions getting bigger as the players power level increases (Like, frieza's finger beam could get as big as a normal Kamehameha). Is this still the case, or was it some mod I may have downloaded?

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The big explosion thing was probably EVM.

As for the PL, there should be an AMXX pluggin for that somewhere. Maybe someone who knows more about ECX will be able to help you there.

Best answers
Oh, I see. A plugin is my best bet, eh?

EDIT: I found a powerlevel plugin that could satisfy me. I'm still super confused on how to install it... I'll try to figure that out tomorrow. It's 2AM where I live. :/

Last edited:
Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
It's not hard to install,i could make a tutorial if you'd like.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think yes. You need to download a patch called powerlevel changer. There are some tutorials on Youtube.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think yes. You need to download a patch called powerlevel changer. There are some tutorials on Youtube.
AMXX pluggin. Please dont try to help if you only have partial knowledge, since you may end up confusing the people who need help with such answers.

If you want to help, then do enough research to know exactly what you are talking about.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yap , ESF powerlevel changer is crazy AMXX plugin :D

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well other allready told you where you can download it.
If you use ECX RC2 just place the AMXX file in ESF/Core/ETC ecx will activate your plugin and can use it directly.
Goodluck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom