esf 1.2.3 crash wtf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean, "repeat it"? And what do you mean "stack" the game? Do you mean running the game more than once at the same time? I don't know if that's possible - I've never tried. Why would you want to do something like that?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What does it say when you get the crash error? that would be a little more helpful to use so we can help you solve your problem.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you tried reinstalling half-life & not constantly reinstall esf? try reinstallnig half-life as it could be a corrupted half-life file that is causing the crashing to occour.

If I remeber correctly, your'e not using Steam, as you stated info in another thread to prove otherwise that you were not using steam, So if your'e using WON, you can just simply not play esf on won as you need to use steam.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
update hl 1 and try again if it doesent work try reinstall hl 1
but i think its only in won that happens because i use steam i never had that problem

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ_Gohan said:
update hl 1 and try again if it doesent work try reinstall hl 1
but i think its only in won that happens because i use steam i never had that problem
With STEAM updates are automatic.

A better quewstion is

Black_Dragon are your graphics drivers updated?
And what graphics more you are using (software, OpenGL or Direct 3D)?

Best answers
hey black dragon maybe you're playing on Lan if if you want to play on Lan with bots you have to make these step:
choose Lan press create games press advance and make sure the Lan square is checked. Hope it will help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom