Esf .1.2.3 and adreyesf

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
hey guys i wanted 2 ask u something
is there any good gohan models i looked at esf-word not finded and the site
never update so.....

And guys i spoked andeyesf he tells he didnt cheat again now he is on the dbzhood forum cheating there :D and he said to tell me this

hey Ussj_gohan you are stupid like the other monkeys I dont cheated you freak.And tell them im not a cheater

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although I'm sure you had no intention of breaking any rules, I should advise you that smuggling messages in for banned members is not, generally, acceptible.

If andreyesf continues to bother you in the hopes of getting messages posted here, simply ignore him. His case is a closed one. There is little, if anything, that he can say, at this point, that will convince us to remove his ban.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Majin_You, He (Andrey) also caused problems on the evossj4 forums. Also banned there, lol. And mostly the gohan models at ESF-World are the only ones. HL2Files doesn't have many custom files, and ESF-World is the most used website for custom files, so. Out of luck, un less someone can make one for you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf makes me laugh so hard =). Infact everytime I think of andreyesf I think of Dragondudue's sig and /+b lol.

Esf-world has hardly been updated, but if you look around you should find some good custom models if that's what your after. SSJGoku83's Gohan models standout from the rest IMO.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=O
I just edited them ^^
But its always good to hear some good crits on editing ^^

Best answers
there should be tons of old stuff, I mean, if max2 keeps the old stuff there
havent visited esf-world since last time played esf, thats about few monthes ago lolx
when I really WANT// .. .err D E S I R E something
I just recompile it with new animations and stuff

I used to do that a lot in the days when esf 1.2 just started, helped out on attaching new animations to old models

heh now Im just lack of motivation

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF-World is really about it, dude.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom