Esf 1.1 has more lagg then 1.0

Best answers
What the **** why does esf 1.1 have more lagg wasnt it going to be 2 or 1 mx lower lagg?I got a good cpu 512mb ram 2.4 ghz but anyway maybe it will be better if u download it all after 2 days!then i hope it will be better

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe its your sucky ass computer. if youre playing the guru map, it was made for the higher end computers, and will lag on the lower end computers. so just be happy with what you have. if you dont like it, delete it.

Best answers
Um.. Can you read? A 2.4 ghz should -not- lag in HL for any reason whatsoever, especially with all that ram. Perhaps you should look over the whole post. His system is supposed to run HL2 well and you're trying to say it sucks because a mod's lagging when it normally doesn't. Try being more helpful than that and stop trying to put people down.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont you keep your mouth shut. what you just posted had no useful information in it.
so you should try to stick to your oun advice.

Best answers
I suppose you can't read. I was suggesting to you that you should be more helpful rather than trying to insult people. But I guess that wouldn't be useful to someone with a mind as dense as you're showing yours to be.

On topic: I haven't played 1.1 yet, but I'm sure there's some explanation about why it's laggy. Are you playing in servers or are you creating your own? What map are you playing on? Make sure the installation didn't change someone of the behind the scenes HL commands that make it run slow. Check your rate and stuff like that.

Best answers
why do newbies say lag to frameloss???

lag = lost package = information lost in sending from one to another computer (or server to client

frameloss = low frames per second

Best answers
yeah i guess he either has a lag problem with his internet connection or something else is wrong...

Best answers
I dont know I call it jerky when your fps goes too low, sometimes fps can be confused with lag...usualy by the n00bs...

on topic: check your not running in software mode and try bringing up your fps monitor thing, i forgot the command maybe some one else can post it here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y0 m3 g3771ng 3x7r3m3 l@g 0n I.I

Heh took me 2 mins to type..

Its net_graph 1-3

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
why dont you keep your mouth shut. what you just posted had no useful information in it.
so you should try to stick to your oun advice.
Welcome to your warning.

On topic: I've noticed this too, but I think it has more to do with the new installation resetting old cvar settings with regards to FPS and your connection info. Try rewriting all of that and see what hapens.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, this is getting a bit frantic. Calm down. The server may just have been a poor one, or your ISP may have been having a bad day. If this persists, report it to the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom