ESF 1.1 Bug Report!

Best answers
okay please post here all bugs you noticed.

When you make kame torpedos the sound doesent stop until he is out, and when you fire them there is no sound.....

Take trunks press 1 and than change class to vegeta its confusing!!!!

and the good old bug when you are blocking a beam......

I think esf team have created a great new version of their mod i like it very much and i hope that this thread will help them a bit! :p

Best answers
Krillin BUG, Destructo Disc freezes the game when you make it at full size.

Best answers
when your in a BS and you hit the ground you get pushed and then the beam hits the ground

Best answers
I can't connect to a linux server, it says I have different client .dlls, and it won't let me connect to servers using the map "esf_namek"

Best answers
i had a problem where i kept psing. as cell, i kamehamed a piccillo and he blocked, resulting in a ps. now, we were both low on ki, so when the ki ran out... nothing happened. i sat for 1 mins after that, and still nothing. a kill in console was all i could do

**edit**

found out it happened after i was ki attacked (and i was throw/slammed away) that the ps thing didn't have a line in it.

Best answers
well... Midg0t/Devil/Dark Elf is back...

Sometimes the ESBs aura stays wrapped around your body, and sometimes it gets bigger <- I see whats going on now, its not the game

On battlearena, when Im good and I go to the left side on the outside of the building, I start to get sucked in by towards the building.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you make kame torpedos the sound doesent stop until he is out, and when you fire them there is no sound.....
works fine for me

Take trunks press 1 and than change class to vegeta its confusing!!!!
in known bugs already

Destructo Disc freezes the game when you make it at full size
works fine for me

when your in a BS and you hit the ground you get pushed and then the beam hits the ground
if I understood it correct, it's normal

I can't connect to a linux server, it says I have different client .dlls, and it won't let me connect to servers using the map "esf_namek"
weird ... I see enough guys playing on Linux servers ... be sure that these server have already B1.1
esf_namek ... then you're using the old version ... maybe you overwrote it ... delete it and connect .. then you'll download it automatically

Sometimes the ESBs aura stays wrapped around your body, and sometimes it gets bigger
not really ... works correctly

On battlearena, when Im good and I go to the left side on the outside of the building, I start to get sucked in by towards the building.
that's the pushing-back zones ... fly out and fly near a skybox ... it's hard to make it with this entry ... but it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom