ESF 1.1 Announcement

Best answers
Amen, praise the Penguin, he is the key to low pings and stable games
(for people who don't get it, even if you play on WINDOWS, the server is most likely running LINUX becase it helps make the GAME better for EVERYONE)
Patience is today's special word :p I hope that my ranting has not been in vain (ie Noob: "I have windows, why do I have to wait for boring old Linux servers...")
If you want good servers to play on, you want LINUX

*off topic* Please go check out <a href = "http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22833"> MY VIDEO</a> and vote on it, I spent a while on it and would really appreciate some input, thanks :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Or what? I'll ban you from the board for spamming?

Give me a break and grow up, patience is a virtue, even if you are testing mine.
If you weren't a moderator, i'd kick your mother****ing ass

Best answers
im sure u would skater u lil internet thug hiding behind ur screen acting tought . ur probably a little 9 year old gook. neways im not really lookign forward to 1.1 . im waiting for advanced melee.

Best answers
Just relax guys... ESF will be out sometime... and until that, im going to wait for it. Just relax and think: It will be out sometime... maybe in a year, maybe in two, but is sure that it will come out :D

Best answers
ESF isn't "coming" out, its just an update. And I cant wait for it to come out either because it'll have new things and bug fixes. (I might know more i might not ;D!) But no need to make a HUGE deal out of it, its not a whole new game. =D

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I hope that game comes tomorrow:cry:
its so cool

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by eaz135
im sure u would skater u lil internet thug hiding behind ur screen acting tought . ur probably a little 9 year old gook. neways im not really lookign forward to 1.1 . im waiting for advanced melee.
Since when are YOU involved in this you lil ho, Mind your own buisness. I don't know why the moderator guy started shis **** in the first place

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the spam, closed, also good bye skater.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by skater009
If you weren't a moderator, i'd kick your mother****ing ass
oooo . . . I'm scared of a 12 year old potty mouth behind a computer . . . enjoy the rest of your very permanent ban.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that this is kind of obselete, 1.1 being out and all...I'll just unstickify it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom