Best answers
I'll post all of my anime here so i dont have to make alot of threads, heres something i did at 5 am. not very good but i tried, goku based image, think of the expression as an "Oh Crap" moment

**EDIT** I removed this image because it sucked too bad...go down for better drawings**EDIT**

Best answers
how old are u? lol sorry but it looks like something i cud do wen i was 7, but ye anythings possible at 5am in the mornig!

Best answers
Man, you don't even color within the lines. That's like a number 1 priority since kindergarden!

Sloppy.

Bolteh2

B
wlel, that depends of style, with some styles, not coloring within lines is nice etc, but with anime/manga, naaaah, doesnt look great

on ur drawing:
sloppy line drawings, sloppy coloring, sloppy shading, everything is outof proportion

this really (and im dont want to break u down or something) looks like its drawn by a 8 year old

Best answers
hey sorry about the coloring in, at 5 am after a party its kinda hard to draw...well if you read my other thread youll see it isnt the extent of my skill :rolleyes: i'll draw a good picture in a minute...lemme take some aspirin first...

Best answers
ok heres a half decent drawing i know the jacket sux so u dotn have to tell me :fight: anyway here it is, its trunks

Best answers
The hair is huge and the head is small and also the eyes cant really look like that, try looking at some more pictures of him

Best answers
lol who says i cant customize my own drawings :p i like the ssj4 high on crack look :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok his body is too small, well what you can see of it. His hair is too large, its ll out of wack the picture is horribly proportioned and the lines are awful.

Just keep practicing and you'll get better. Good luck.

Bolteh2

B
doesnt look much better to me, only thing that you didnt do (which was a smart thing) was leaving the sucky coloring out

and now for real, how old are you? if we know that, we can give critics that fit for you

Best answers
you should know i dont spend alot on these, i do have a life :] i thought it might be fun to make an attempt at a comic, we can advertise it through my friend, she has a popular one, and we have alot of ideas for it, i'm 16

Bolteh2

B
with all do respect, but ur 16? well, ur drawings look like they are from a 8-9 year old, reall, observe more, its not just random lines on a piece of paper that look like a face

btw, making that as a comic is like trying to sell dope in a retirement house with ppl of 80+ years old...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom