eS_City << for the es mod

Best answers
heres a pic of my map so far in WORLDCRAFT, NOT ingame!

tell me what you guys think

Solid_Rock

S
It looks pretty good :)
but I have seen better... so ill give it 3/5 :yes:

Best answers
Looks pretty good for starting out, i think it's needs alot of work to be done with textures and addition of more complex brushes which you probally already know, can't wait to play it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i give u a 7/10 if ur a bigginer

Best answers
hehe, im no beginner! i just made that in 1 hour, dont worry MUCH more to come, just stick around for a few weeks, and i MIGHT release this for esf, but its for the mod im in mostly

EDIT: sonic, what do u mean by more complex brushes, tell me what you want, a sphere? an arch? what??? hehe

Best answers
AND, EVERYONE; please post suggestions and things you would like to see, and please dont say indoors, nobody battles indoors so it would be useless for me to spend an extra hour of my time to make a useless indoors, hehe :) im so nice arent i? lol

Best answers
uhhhh.... no you wont release for esf if you are truly in our mod guerilla. BTW very generic shapes add some detail and dont leave the textures 1x1 like that... Spread em out looks like you slapped em on... took ya an hour... looks like 5 mins! BTW dont use swiss cheese's textures out the wazoo! make your own or something! Also we have 4 city maps already... sorry im in a bad mood... clean it up...

Best answers
that's what i meant with complex brushes, there are too many generic shapes

Best answers
dude, gohan, i know were supposed to get along but why did u be so mean dude! i made that while i was coughing my lungs out sick from school! BE NICE!!!!

and dont be a jerk about me using swisses textures! LOL, fusion told me to use them, so i used them :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why is the city in a giant box?.. (BOXEN!!... damnit only ss_vegeta will get that) umm anyway.. its a good concept because i know alot of people like the peppercity map but you have to do something about the quality of the textures and the buildings... id give you a 4/10 if you were a beginner just because i dont know how hard/easy worldcraft is to use.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok im a beginner at wc and i wa wondering ,when i put a texture down over somethis,like a sign or summit why does have of it come up most of the time and i have to move the object i put it on to get the whole sighn on .can i fix it or live with it?

Best answers
click the box right under the creat brush box when you have your sign selected and when the menu pops up click "FIT" and the texture snugs into the size of the brush and then if its backwards just spin the brush around

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom