Best answers
tell me what you guys htink im still working on it but twll me what still needs work....

Best answers
not too bad, other than the face being a bit narrowish :eek:

(*steals that comment off cucumba)

MUHAHAHAHHHHHHH!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice work Metro. I like the scar and the drawn lips . . . it's almost like you captured him seein' the future . . .

*smacks Mega . . . ;/

Best answers
if the face is too thin wat has that gotta do wit his skin??.... its the model isn't it??..... i reckon its a cool skin except it doesn't like... seem... rite... i don't kno wat it is tho.....mayb make him a bit more tuff lookin

Best answers
looking good, the only prob is the eyes being too thin, if u see any prob with head ill edit it for ya

edit: acually send em the skin ill render in max for ya

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There needs to be cheek bones. Bardok's face is shaped lke a pentagon with four sides on the face. Yours looks like a triangle. The cheekbones aren't accentuated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his nOse.. eww ahaha sorry it doesnt look like the nose! it looks rouND and it look like a cloud or somEthing.. the nose was more poiNTy.. butt seems oK

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great to me bar the narrow chin but thats been addressed, the nose is fine, the skin is great too apart from the eyes being a little thin.

BrunO

Best answers
we have worked on the model to make it a lil more friendly with the skin, this is a reallly quick rough pic....its not done yet, the skin needs fixing now...

Best answers
bills ? what do bills have to do with models/skins?

anyway :D

nice skinzor... nice modelzor... skin teh body now!

Best answers
does ersen or metro know how to assign a skeleton and animate? if not i would be very happy to do that for u guys! unless u already got somebody doin that

Best answers
i think he meant as a figure of speech..... thats a sweet bardock...... animate??... u can do that in milkshape yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom