Error Msg

Best answers
i have admin mod, amx modx n metamod and sometimes my server shuts down and the error is msg "User Msg 'EETrail': 23 bytes written, expected 27"

Best answers
i also get another error user msg 'transformfx': 2 bytes written expected 3 but i removed admin mod because some1 said it interferes wif amx and i also have evolutionx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF does not support addons.

There are people here that may be able to help you, but honestly, it would be a much better idea to bring it up on the corresponding forum of the product you are having trouble with.

Adminmod -> Adminmod forum etc.

Best answers
i dun have admin mod ne mo someone said it interferes but i still get these errors

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ask around on there forums , not here , or talk to killedwithstyle , he's god with amx admin mod related stuff

Best answers
Either that or uninstall esf clear its files and reinstall... cauld help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doc01 said:
i dun have admin mod ne mo someone said it interferes but i still get these errors
Ok I guess you didn't understand what I was saying.

doc01 said:
i have admin mod, amx modx n metamod and sometimes my server shuts down and the error is msg "User Msg 'EETrail': 23 bytes written, expected 27"
doc01 said:
i also get another error user msg 'transformfx': 2 bytes written expected 3 but i removed admin mod because some1 said it interferes wif amx and i also have evolutionx

You uninstalled adminmod, ok that's great.

You still have :
amxmodx
metamod
evolutionx

Bring up your problems with their software with them, on their forums.
This is an ESF forum, most people are not equipped to help you with such things. If you'd like faster and more accurate service you should go to the correct forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom