Erm some EVM Pics

Best answers
guys, im noticing alot of spammage, knock it off or this will be closed

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ripping ****s, u best take out EVERYTHING you have used from my goku model pack, like the hair on your ssj3.. thats mine and the body for your older gohan... thats ****ing mine and anything else you have used you ripping ****s, I never gave you permission 2 use any of my work so back the **** up and take it out you stupid ****s.

Best answers
{Cx2}Orca said:
@Nuzzy
I'm sorry to say the truth, the only new models I've got so far are this kidbuu ( made by Tweeks i guess ) and an mystic gohan made by erm I dunno, all other models you'll see in my sceenies yet, are "Placeholder" to test my code so this wont be the final models, which are included in the release, I dont want any ripps in EVM. So sry, just know that slayer is working on a goku, but please dont cry about the models in "MY" Pics ok.
Mr Smo said:
ripping ****s, u best take out EVERYTHING you have used from my goku model pack, like the hair on your ssj3.. thats mine and the body for your older gohan... thats ****ing mine and anything else you have used you ripping ****s, I never gave you permission 2 use any of my work so back the **** up and take it out you stupid ****s.
i think those are only temp and <u>won't</u> be in the realse i think..otherwise you got all the right to make them remove it

-War_star

Best answers
Jeez Smo cant u read there PLACEHOLDERS they will be replaced with costum models

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is not your ssj3 hair Smo, it's from brygz's ssj3 Goku.

Best answers
yeh im colecting all the model's ill be using.. and could anyone tell us what kind or how many transes will be example:like goku will have ssj ssj2 ssj3 vegeta....

Best answers
please stay on topic, and to a mod please close the thread.

For furtehr question please ask in the EVM forum, cause we dont want to repeat all this again and again :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom