ERAGON MOVIE o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for those who've read the books Eragon, and the newest in the trilogy, Eldest. theyve confirmed a lot of the cast for the first movie!

Cast Member Character
Edward Speleers Eragon
Chris Egan Roran
Jeremy Irons Brom
John Malkovich Galbatorix
Djimon Hounsou Ajihad
Sienna Guillory Arya
Robert Carlyle Durza
Garrett Hedlund Murtagh

Alun Armstrong Uncle Garrow
Gary Lewis King Hrothgar
Joss Stone Angela
Tamsin Egerton Katrina
Caroline Chikezie Nasuada
Nils Allen Stewart Lead Urgal

seriously, most of that cast, i ****ing love, no questions asked. i think its great theyve got a "no name" for the lead role, but i think theyve cast King Galbatorix, and Brom absolutely fantastically, im having fun imagining how Robert Carlyle will look with bright red hair and fangs (since he is a shade), i think this movie is gonna be as awsome as the book, as long as they do a good job!

Joss Stone as Angela is also a good pick, but i think she would make a better pick for Arya =/

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
but i think theyve cast King Galbatorix, and Brom absolutely fantastically
Agreed. I've never read the books, but Jeremy Irons and John Malkovich are great actors, and most of their lead parts are always.... FANTASTIC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brief descriptions:

Brom - A village story teller with more than just a history, you find theres more to the man than meets the eye, as he is able to use magic, his swordsmanship is almost unparalelled, and he has the ability to communicate with any creature, and speak the ancient language.

Galbatorix - the last known Rider, king, and ruler of the Empire, he is pure evil, and it is he who destroyed the entire population of dragon riders, leaving only himself, and the fallen.

Best answers
DUDE! I freaking LOVE the first Eragon book! I haven't been able to get ahold of the Eldest yet. I'll try getting it somehow soon. >< When I first heard it was coming out in August, I was SOO Excited. >< I hope it's good!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eldest, is actually even better than the first! READ IT D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom