er wtf?

Best answers
i have steam*a bell dings* i have downloaded DOD FROM steam*ding ding ding* and i have downloaded ESF from the site*ding ding ding ding ding* now how the hell do i play it? and yes technicly downloading DOD from steam makes it a legit copy so don't give me a hard time for asking how to play it is N O T W A R E Z i should know if it does N O T C O M E O F F A W A R E Z S I T E I T I S N O T W A R E Z(the full list of warez: p 2 p ftp AND a warez site) thank you for your time and have a nice day :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... You install ESF into DoD and if you see it in Third-Party Games then you can play...

Unless you're having a different sort of problem? Please be more specific and don't put spaces inbetween every letter.

Best answers
ok i didnt get anything u just said and like pain said put spaces between them and r u using the latest version of ESF?

Best answers
i really do not get how esf works i mean where am i suppose to go to play it (i uninstalled steam then reinstalled it then got half-life from it instead) and now im installing esf what do i do after that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you install Half life, then play it once (goto game mode and play it once so al the files can get loaded)

Install ESF, then goto PLAY GAMES in your steam menu, and under all the games should be Third Party games. Go there and click, and your ready to go :)

Best answers
actually im already having another problem LOL well you see i can host my own ESF server but i can't join one whats up with that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..LOL

Anyways, its alot harder then installing ;/

You gotta go into your router (not like detach it and change stuff) but you gotta type your IP address into the address bar. If theres a log in thing, try this:

User: admin
Password: password

Once your in, look into port forwarding. From my understanding you need to make a new port. Name it ESF or soemething, and have the ports 27014 to 27016. Enter your IP address there and it SHOULD work..

Best answers
it says my steam ticket has expire -_- all this for a fighting game i hope its frigging worth it...........infuriating

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is worth it, and I think when it says "Steam ticket has expired" means someone is using your account o_O. Do you let anyone else use your account?

Best answers
im beggining to think steam hates me.......whouldn't it be better to just use a instant messanger for this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not double, or tripple post.

As for Steam not working, did you have a legit CD-Key? It's possible Steam busted you.

Best answers
wha? why in the hell do you have to have a cd key it allows you to install half-life off of steam....wtf?

Steam Error-

you already have all these games.
you can access them via the Games list (right-click steam icon in systray and select 'Play Games')

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you by aney chance useing a hacked account for STEAM?

Cause normaly you nead 2 CD-keys if you have 2 accounts.

When you register an account you enter the CD-key from the game. That key becomes a part of the account and lets you download games throo STEAM.

But you can only use 1 CD-key in 1 Account.

Best answers
**** it im just going to stop worrying about this into i got some goddamn money and im gonna buy it off some ****ing website til then....seeya

nuff said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom