Best answers
Is there anyone out there that can help me design a new logo for EPT like maybe something that brings out the DBZ look?

I was thinking of having some text that had the like super saiyan aura around it and maybe some electricity going accross it that would look cool, I did some simple text in a goldy/yellow colour below:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i was gonna ask the same thing

Best answers
EPT Is a team im setting up called ESF Production Team. it will have a team of modellers and sound packers and stuff that will put them all together to make a complete pack on extra players, were also planning an addon to esf that will allow the use of these custom models on servers that are running it, the other clients will also be able to hear the same models and sounds as they have.

Lone Wolf, Id love the help, Im crap at graphical art on the computer although I can come out with some good things but its not realy true talant =|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. Im no pro either >.< I dont think im good :S But o well. Do you have AIM or MSN? :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF Production Team kind of makes it sound like you are on the actual esf team...

Best answers
Anywayz,

You already know it Stanz, but as this is your tread about it.

There it is. Just a simple texture upgrade, nuttin' much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, here you go. I made it the same size as GoGeTa'a

All done in photoshop :fight:
I used the PS2 font :D:D
If you dont like it... tell me... Ill change it >.<

almostdeleted

A
Wow.. I dont want to see other ppls models because then I would never know who thier playing as..

BTW, isnt this a massive from of Copyright infrignment?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
???
He said he needed help... I just made the fing....
What does infrignment mean...???
The font I found online.... under a section in DaFont... I didnt realise it was PS2 till i used it >.<
Oh.. and what do you mean by, who their playing as

Best answers
How so? All they're doing is adding models, sounds, sprites, probably a new HUD, and maybe a server add on like admin mod... don't see how that's copyright infringment...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe change name and it will be better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh.... I see...
I didnt know >.<
O well. Dunno if Stanz wants to change it :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually copyrights do just come automatically. you are thinking of trade marks. u know TM

Best answers
Im not sure but I know you have to pay for a true copyright, so basically if someone copys your name theres ****all you can do about it unless you have paid for the copyright. Take in mind I am in britain it may be different elsewhere, thats why it becomes kind of difficult to work out when its internet involved because its not just one country =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it a matter of registering a copyright rather than having to pay for it. but it is different from country to country so the lines are kinda screwed up ya know

Best answers
Yea well blah, sorry i havnt posted in here today. I may have a bit more work for anyone whos willing to help me with the EPT Logo, By the way the forums up just use my sig.

Lone_Wolf, Sorry i forgot to say thanks for making the logo lol, how inpolite can i be :\
and you SSJ2GoGeta, there both great jobs.

However, I am hoping to have one that will fit into that current forum layout the best as possible. Check it out (Sig)

By the way, If I do have to change EPT from ESF Production Team, There shouldnt need to be a logo change..ill just call it...earth's...production...team... =/

now... CLICK THE SIG BELOW o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom