✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dirty but awesome. I seen it on ESPN.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would only work in that age-group.

But, now it will never work again... because the Internet.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seen this **** almost a month ago, ******* hilarious.

That would only work in that age-group.

But, now it will never work again... because the Internet.
Nope, my friends were talking about this when I saw the video, they had a huge discussion about it being legal or illegal, I believe they said it was a legal snap.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seen this **** almost a month ago, ******* hilarious.

Nope, my friends were talking about this when I saw the video, they had a huge discussion about it being legal or illegal, I believe they said it was a legal snap.

It was legal. They counted it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OMG they didn't suspect a thing. It even took me 2 seconds to realize what the hell was going on. brilliant play.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, i'm aware of that. I was talking about in the NFL.
Oh, Well in the NFL, It would probably be called an Illegal play. Due to the hike not being in official hike formation. They had a debate on it on ESPN and said it would be ruled illegal play or false start on offense.

But. A ref did state that if someone challenged it, they would not win due to this never have happened in the NFL. It would be legal and illegal at the sametime.

Edit:

Though I do believe it should be a legal play cause anyone who allows someone to just walk by them in football is retarded.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, you should've known by the spelling, football. It wasn't spelt futball. but i'm just a silly american. what do i know?

******* EPIC play. i love it.
I have yet to see it spelled like that. The closest would be fussball which is german, but no futball

Thirded. Atleast make it american football next time instead of just football.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have yet to see it spelled like that. The closest would be fussball which is german, but no futball

Thirded. Atleast make it american football next time instead of just football.
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fútbol_americano which is just http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futbol plus the Americano.

Considering the user base, I automatically assume it's American football (which we'll get yelled out for saying because North America isn't the only America! Typical USAsian forgetting the rest of the world lol1!W>DWAWDSJDA****you).

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Fútbol" isn't that similar to "Futball". Fussball would actually be closer to it than what you wrote. I think it's pretty obvious that at least a third of the active userbase here is European, and that it's misleading to write only "Football".

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except he wasn't trying to say fussball. He merely misspelled futbol. If 1/3 of the user base is European, then it would be misleading to write football and not mean American football as the majority is familiar with the name meaning a particular sport, and the minority is familiar with it meaning another sport. Europe is all about assimilation, right?

This is how arguments about WW2 start in threads cats or whatever the ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I demand that American football be called eggball now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom