Environment Interface

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Could the team please make maps that change from day to night?

That would be so much better then having 2 seperate maps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
when a new map starts the voice of a dragon could say something like... are you ready? or Begin your training.. something

Then at the end of the map ... a dragon could appear and freeze everyone then teleport them to the next map... while they are teleporting the score can be shown in the top left corner...
I think that each player should have their own unique advantages in certain environments...Example..

on a night time environment after long periods of time a MOON could appear...
The first saiyan in the game to look at the moon directly for 10 seconds as it comes over the sky transforms into a raging ape... The ape should be very strong(NOT 1 hit kills... more like 6)... And the ape should have a slow reaction to actuallly doing the move...Like blocking ... their is a slight delay before the move actually happens

Example: Use mouse to look where you attack... right click to swing right arm... left click to swing left arm... click and hold both to charge a mouthblast its (beams shouldnt have splash damage)..

If i left click my ape arm comes back showing other players that im about to swing... then i swing..

If i beam.. after letting go of both buttons my head moves back and the beam in my mouse glows really bright.

The beam shoots in a straight line.. it cant be turned and it has no splash damage.. but its Diameter is BIG...

ape weak points.. the stomach, kneck, behind the knee, lower back..
ape weakest point... the tail.. ( if someone uses a disc and cuts the tail off you cant use the moon to go ape until the map changes )...
Cell....

AFter a long random time on a day map maybe android 18 could run across the map... then fly away into the sky for a short time... If celll see's him he could absorb him and when he transforms to perfect cell.. he's the completel perfect cell...
Frieza....

on a very earthy kind of map(very clean and green)

after a long random time.. the map itself could have an animation to change from earthy and green to rugid, cracked, and detroyed looking...
and when this happens.. if frieza is able to charege a full death ball and shoot it into the crack the entire map could light up and everyone on the server would de except frieza.. then the map could come back together..

Krillin
after a long random time on a namekian map... The ELDER namak could appear with some other namekian warriers holding him up..

if krillin could get to him in time before he goes off the map.... the elder namak would create a shield around them as the namek unlocked krillins powers giving him an extra speed boost and pl boost.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
after a long random time on a namekian map... kami.. could appear... they would then fuse and piccolo would regain his FULL strength

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem with having it change back and forth would cause alot of lag between computers and servers. Yeah, it would be fun and all but I don't think the team will do this. Very good idea though.

Best answers
Teleporting to a different map would either have to be
A) An actual map change
or
B) There is only one map in the game with different areas.
Not very logical. Plus, the Moon, or Elders appearing, etc would have to be time-based depending on the map. If a Krillin comes in after the Elder came and left, what's the point of that.
Bad idea, but would be fun if possible

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah they aren't to bad ideas, bt I don't think hl 1 can do all those things really, I don't know about day or night thing, maybe if you can change the skybox texture somehow but I don't think that's possible, oh well, we can still dream.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
The problem with having it change back and forth would cause alot of lag between computers and servers. Yeah, it would be fun and all but I don't think the team will do this. Very good idea though.
www.msremake.com they did a pretty ok night system, and it barely causes lag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom