Entry I made for BTL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C+C. The Dragon was extremely hard to do considering I wanted the letters inside the spiral
Banner-

Button- (I don't know how to animate)

Icon-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The banner looks really dark. Try throwing in some brighter colors. Your banner depresses me o_o.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
The banner looks really dark. Try throwing in some brighter colors. Your banner depresses me o_o.
ooh whoops! I didn't mean to make it dark! ... :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler, being sarcastic now are we?

So anyways, like what Zeonix said.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I'm sorry Growler. I guess you just wanted everyone to say "OMGZ!!! THATS BEAUTIFUL!! LEMME HAVE J00 BABIES PLZZZ!!!!1111".

I thought you wanted critz. My bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my crits:

the dragon is verry badly cut, the text that says Break the limit is to low of quality
also the pic looks a bit simple made >< and low quality.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Just before anything actually starts.. When you ask for crits, try and take them as best as you can. Not everyone is going to like what you do and you should respect them enough to think there is something to their opinion. I doubt Zeonix is saying that just to be mean.

Let's keep it professional.

Also, I agree with Wangster on the text. Just doesn't look terribly attractive.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a little too dark, and the dragon looks of awfull low quality, like someone went wild with the cutting tool, also, the font isn't really great either.

If that's the entry of BTL...

I don't want to say something harsh but that scares the people away instead of atracting them.

And try to compose the characters differently, the idea is good ya know... nothing bad with that, just needs to be... done different. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Oh, I'm sorry Growler. I guess you just wanted everyone to say "OMGZ!!! THATS BEAUTIFUL!! LEMME HAVE J00 BABIES PLZZZ!!!!1111".

I thought you wanted critz. My bad.
that would have been nice.

Idk.. its hard to take "it's too dark" as a crit... because that how I meant it to be, I mean I could take "the dragon was horribly cut, fix that" as a crit, but yeah, I did mean it to be as dark as It is now. But, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
holy hell, its horrid. lol. whats with the big shadow on the left? text is a bit hard to read, and the dragon doesnt fit at all.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I don't like it. =/

The way the models are there, without contrasting or anything, it just looks like you slapped them in there without a second thought. Try getting rid of a model or two, and adding a weak background, or something. It just looks... boring. I'm not saying to make it bright and vibrant, but it needs something more.

The button isn't bad, but the text is nearly impossible to read on it. If I didn't see that with the banner, I'd have no idea what it said.

Best answers
I agree dragon is badly cut u can even see it in button.
and the ssjgoku (if he is goku) in the center is too bright in the back it would look nicer if he on the right and mystic in middle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom