Best answers
I just designed a new entergate image for my Myth Of Soma site, but its just a basic effect, so if you want to know more just PM me.
I'll send you an action or u can have a written out tut.

I used to have Rei from Evangelion there, but everyone kept asking who she was.

Ryan

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, First off work on the Vegeta image.. Maybe a new layer mode? Luminosity is fine but you should try overlay, vivid light, hard light or linear light. Also, Try some lighting effects? And play with the bg a bit more.

Best answers
yeah, the effect i did myself within 5mins fiddling.
Anyhow thanks for the tip :)
Ryan

Best answers
well i dont really like it because the background looks like it was made using a tut (i could give you a link to it if you want) and the vegeta looks preatty bad too. I also dont really like the text try puttig some extra "oomf" in the text by using a bevel on it or a drop shadow or something basically just get it to blend better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both your sig and wallpaper are right from the shadowness tuts, theres no shame in useing tuts but you really should say u used them

Best answers
I made the one on th entergate myself.
and I got my sigs tut from a site called http://www.sqaertuts.com or something like that.
I never even been to shadowness as ive stated
Ryan

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use tuts somtimes to learn certain things... mostly for "items" liek buttons not for my sigs.

Anyways the font you used really took down quality of the enter-gate imo

Retired
Best answers
I know shadowness. and your sig is also on it as a tut. you dont have to be ashamed to use tut's. but don't lie about it eh ;)

Best answers
i cant talk, ive also done this in the past lol.. well no more of that from me anyway.

Best answers
Extremely simple but I acctually like it how the Vegeta pic stands out maybe get an Ice text tutorial and use that for the text instead of red?

Best answers
Red on blue and blue on red are no-nos unless you do tweaking to make them pop more. Visually they are the two hardest colors to separate. What's the "Soma Tavern?" If this is a reference to the Opiate used in A Brave New World, I'm not sure the font works. Doesn't seem... trippy enough. Like the rest of the image seems to flow, but the text cracks. I also think you could make the text smaller and maybe move it all below Vegeta so it runs together smoother. Otherwise it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom