Enhanced adv. melee

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Now, I know I havent been here for a while so please don't flame me if this has been suggested already.

As we all know, in advanced melee, holding down left click on the mouse while putting in your directional codes causes your player to do punches, while holding down right click allows you to do kicks. To further this, instead of seeing the same old kicks and punches, how about we add ki blasts to the combo.

By holding down BOTH left and right click, there should be a purple arrow indicating that you are doing a ki attack. Now, if you doa light attack, the ki attack should look like a normal ki blast. A medium attack should look like a semi-small Generic ball attack (unattached). Lastly, the heavy attack should look a little bigger than medium generic attack.

A light ki attack should take at least 2 hp more than a light kick attack. Same goes for the medium and heavy attacks. Of course these attacks will take some energy out of you, so if you engage in adv. melee with very little ki, you shouldn' t be able to perform these attacks.

The ki attacks don't have to look as I've stated above, it could be whatever the teams decides. I'm just throwing some ideas out there and hopefully they would be taken into considertation.

Thanks for reading!!

~Ghost~

Best answers
well that is a pretty neat idea xD ehe me likes. gives even more fun to adv. melee. and NOW it's boring atm

Best answers
I like the idea too because it will add more moves to the game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be interesting to try out. Pound their faces in for a bit then blow them away with the beam. How much damage should it do? I mean, you have to keep it fair. And would it be possible if the other person could block it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait.. wait for it..

Omg I really love this idea. o_O

It could be like a finishing move or something.

People could use very short-range, short-charged versions of their signature attacks, Goku would use KHH, Piccolo SBC etc.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Wait.. wait for it..

Omg I really love this idea. o_O

It could be like a finishing move or something.

People could use very short-range, short-charged versions of their signature attacks, Goku would use KHH, Piccolo SBC etc.
The problem with that is, all they would have to do is combo someone and do that move and then kill everyone in the entire map with the explosion. At least with the generic beams it would be more direct to the person you are fighting.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who said that there neaded to be an explosion it could count as a normal punch with the animations of a kame and more damage

could be balanced with a loer chance for random arrows

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
who said that there neaded to be an explosion it could count as a normal punch with the animations of a kame and more damage

could be balanced with a loer chance for random arrows
Ok I like that alot now. Very nice addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom