Energy

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
If GT is going to be seen as a part of the universe.. then so must DBO.. and DBO says GT didn't happen, thus GT is now out.. as it always has been.

Discord Member
Best answers
Dragonball Online is a video game. Some DBZ video games have heaps of 'what-if' stories in them that doesn't mean they are true. Fact of the matter is Akira was very envolved with GT he even drew the first picture of SS4 Goku. Link me some evidence of Akira stating that GT isn't apart of the universe and I will believe you.

๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Akira has final say in all the story that goes into DBO. This one doesn't do 'what-if'. In fact, all filler from the anime is cut. If it didn't happen in the manga, then it didn't happen in DBO. Even the Metamorese look different then they did in the anime, since their appearance in the anime was filler. I know they also looked different in DBZ: Sagas, but AT did all the character artwork himself, thus their (the Metamorese) look in DBO is their official appearance.

So, if AT ok's all final elements of the story, then he agreed that GT didn't take place. Thus all is right with the world again.

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball Online is a video game. Some DBZ video games have heaps of 'what-if' stories in them that doesn't mean they are true. Fact of the matter is Akira was very envolved with GT he even drew the first picture of SS4 Goku. Link me some evidence of Akira stating that GT isn't apart of the universe and I will believe you.
There's no definite answer. Toriyama had very little involvement in GT, doing odd bits of artwork. There was no manga for it either, it was an anime-only series - much like the movies. One way or the other, it doesn't matter, the decision not to include any GT/movie material has been made... and for quite some time.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
We weren't discussing if GT would be in ESF. someones been reading da thread
It might help if you read the rest of my post, I actually responded to your question about GT's legitimacy. Then I said that it doesn't matter in the context of ESF :smile:.

Discord Member
Best answers
It might help if you read the rest of my post, I actually responded to your question about GT's legitimacy. Then I said that it doesn't matter in the context of ESF :smile:.
I didn't have a question about GT's legitimacy, you merely stated facts that I already knew :p

"We weren't discussing if GT would be in ESF. someones been reading da thread" I said that because you said that GT wasn't going to be in ESF when that wasn't what we were talking about so it seems weird to say that at all, especially because the majority of people already know that. What we were talking about was off topic from the thread I know.

Discord Member
Best answers
this has been mentioned about a hundred times buuuut .... ESF Final WILL NOT b going off the ANIME .... it is STRICTLY MANGA CANON ONLY

sry to disappoint ><

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
this has been mentioned about a hundred times buuuut .... ESF Final WILL NOT b going off the ANIME .... it is STRICTLY MANGA CANON ONLY

sry to disappoint ><
Not map wise atleast, since janemba is there o_O

Legendary Super Saiyan
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
So let me get this straight. Goku SSJ3, Kid Buu, and Freiza Final Form (Or 100% Full Power if you add it) will have their KI burn up the fastest? I also wish to know about the Buddy System and KI burn up.

๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Cell final form as well. Yes, the characters with higher transformations will have faster ki burn in those higher forms.

Discord Member
Best answers
but wait .... cell shouldn't have ki burn up right? n android 18 n 17 either definitely. i actually forget if Cell uses same system (probably not)

Legendary Super Saiyan
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
@macdaddymario - Cell Perfect wont have as fast KI burn up as the others. He dosent have a third transformation unless they add Super Perfect. @Vector They are making the characters with 3 transformations (For Freiza possibly 4) have the fastest KI burn up in that transformation for balance reasons.

So Goku SS3, Kid Buu, Form 4 Freiza (or 100% Full Power if they add it), and Super Perfect Cell (If they add it) will have the fastest KI burn up. Also Characters in their Second Transformation will not have that much KI burn up as their third one (If they have a third transformation). As well with the Chars with only 1 Transformations will have KI burn up lower then the Second transformation.

Also I have 1 question for the team... Will all Characters be able to revert back to their base form after Transforming? Big examples would be Buu and Cell, in 1.2.3 they cant revert back to their Base form.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Why should they? In the anime cell only reverted back because of Gohan's punch and in Buu's case, the Fat Buu inside his body was removed.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Why should they? In the anime cell only reverted back because of Gohan's punch and in Buu's case, the Fat Buu inside his body was removed.
actually buu transformed because of that, he was super-buu when removed, then became kid buu, Buu never goes back a stage.

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
actually buu transformed because of that, he was super-buu when removed, then became kid buu, Buu never goes back a stage.
Wait, aren't all of Buu's transformations technically going backwards? From Kid Buu to Super Buu would be going forward because he started as Kid Buu and absorbed someone that made him trans into Super Buu, then again with Fat Buu. Yes fat Buu was weaker than even Kid Buu but it was still foreward I guess. Then as the evil buu separates from the good buu i guess that would be like going backwards to a previous state and then again with Super Buu reverting to the weaker Kid Buu.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Wait, aren't all of Buu's transformations technically going backwards? From Kid Buu to Super Buu would be going forward because he started as Kid Buu and absorbed someone that made him trans into Super Buu, then again with Fat Buu. Yes fat Buu was weaker than even Kid Buu but it was still foreward I guess. Then as the evil buu separates from the good buu i guess that would be like going backwards to a previous state and then again with Super Buu reverting to the weaker Kid Buu.
My point, exactly.

Discord Member
Best answers
buu transformations have always been iffy .... but the whole general idea was, kid buu was more destructive powerful, not necessarily more powerful. he could gather HUGE amounts of ki really fast .... and he just did not give a **** about anyone or anything. (super gohan buu is still stronger than him by far, they had to fuse to take him on, Kid Buu on the other hand they could take on 1 on 1) but super gohan buu was too ****y ... he could've just blown the planet if he wanted to .... but right when kid buu came out, he makes a huuge ki ball so fast no one can do anythin to stop him .... and he just goes teleporting around just destroying planets.

fat buu, not necessarily stronger than Kid buu, but he definitely had more survivability, and his playfulness really made his fighting technique weak in comparison. Kid buu was just fast, and he was just pure fighting instinct. remember buu only absorbed him because he absolutely had too

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
the way i saw it, weakest to strongest: fat buu, evil buu, kid buu, super buu. But you are right about their personalities making a huge difference in how hard they actually were to fight.

Also on cell and all the other enimies they have faught, it seemed that Buu never really ran out of energy maybe he just had such a massive reserve that no matter how high of an intensity he faught at it seemed endless. Cell after fighting with goku had lost a decent amount. you can tell so because goku had to give him a senzu bean to fight gohan at his full power. Frieza, while he didn't fight with his full power for most of the fight, once he hit 100% powerlevel he lost energy gradually as the fight went on. And that fight was suppossed to only be like 5 mins or something. by the time it was over he was near death. I dont think any of the characters in the series actually generated ki normally without resting to do so. We can tell the 3 main enemies have massive reserves while the saiyan heroes have decent reserves but compromise their personal abilities to conserve ki by transforming into super saiyans. It would only make sense that the devs would do the same thing for ESF.

Maybe make the saiyans like that. Once they transform they use more ki and do more damage but the fault is that they lose ki without even doing anything just sustaining super saiyan. Characters like Cell could have a massive reserve at perfect cell state and use it slowly as well. The fault would be that they gather ki very slowly so it would take longer to recharge their bar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom