Energy shield for everyone!

Best answers
Admin it!

Lots of fighters used shield and can use if they want.
Suggestion:

When you click block(default Q) you start blocking, then click right mouse button to create a shield, but shield holds not too long, it takes big amount of energy.When someone spams you up with kiblasts or gen balls, you guard up with shield for a short time( about 7-8 secs) and those attacks gets back to enemyes or when someone shots it's SPECIAL attack (for example) KHH, then it wont cause a big damage like without shield.

Ahh, sorry for my english.

Best answers
Well, in a fight, 7-8 seconds is pretty long. Maybe if it were cut to 2-3 I could agree with it.
Well, 2-3 still is a tad long. Maybe 1.3-2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say about 5 seconds, because if it was 1-2 seconds, then the giuy kiblobs you, then when the shield fades he'll have enough energy to keep on going. Bt I don't agree with this suggestion, that would make Gohan weaker and than his only attack in normal form is masenko! :eek:

Best answers
Ok, let's do it 5 secs and if it was 1-2 seconds, then you will be totaly spammed up with blobs and when shield stops working, playier wont stop.

Let it be 5 sec.

any more people agree?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every character should have something that makes him or her unique. Let Gohan have his Shield technique. It's the only thing that makes him really different from other fighters.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Every character should have something that makes him or her unique. Let Gohan have his Shield technique. It's the only thing that makes him really different from other fighters.
But Gohans shield isn't very useful, lt's weak.Gohan can have Rage with ultimate power, that would make him very popular. And if every char uses shield , that should protect player from loads of beams. So gohans shield can't survive it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough cough*, did I just hear what I think I heard....shield....weak? I'm sorry but I find it very useful, but you're right it would be cool to have rage, bt if you suggest that go more in detail, if not then Keep Gohan's shield as it is, it pwnz all!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nah, shield isn't very useful, when compared to other attacks in the game. I think shield should be left just to gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah you're still right, but it would be cool to have some kind of rage attack or something for an ability for Gohan, since that is his reason for being so good and popular in the story and that's how he got known.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you give everyone a sheild, it does take away gohan's unique advantage in terms of moves/attacks.

Best answers
Well if that's so, then esf team should make gohans shield stronger and other people weaker. Why not?

Also if i haven't suggested it before then:

When beam/blast or ki push hits shield, it flyes backwards to enemy.

Cool?

Oh and btw, gohans shield holds on alot longer than others and is a little less more defensive than other shields.

Now COOL?

Best answers
This could work if the shield would drain 50% of your power per second and the rate would decrease by 1 % per million also you shoudn't be able to do stuff for 3 seconds after it has been used

when you are 250% stronger then the people around you it should also push them back

Best answers
its not the best suggestion but its also not too bad
nowadays players dont aim at their enemy beams, they aim it near him so he will not have a chance to block struggle it out
and then exploading it
ur kind of shield would be perfect for those kinda spams
unlike gohan's shield it wont be able to return the energy back
but it will cost the same amount of ki as the ki in the blast
it will protect the player from exploaded beams near you!

and it should look like the effect of goku charging up a small spirit bomb (like veggeto did, same visual effect I mean, its a fact its done and possible.. the spirit bomb)

YES! this is how i recommend it to be done.. not bad now!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
RoshkoMasta said:
its not the best suggestion but its also not too bad
nowadays players dont aim at their enemy beams, they aim it near him so he will not have a chance to block struggle it out
and then exploading it
ur kind of shield would be perfect for those kinda spams
unlike gohan's shield it wont be able to return the energy back
but it will cost the same amount of ki as the ki in the blast
it will protect the player from exploaded beams near you!
Actually you have a really good point. There is no way to block beam explosions that go off near you, so if there was a type of shield that drains rapidly but can block all beam splash damage then that would be great, balancing the game even better.

It does not necessarily have to be a big large shield like gohans, but a really small one that surrounds the character model.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just in case you dont know. Gohans shield can be very ofensively ussed in melee. Cause it prevelts the enemy from hiting you, Time it right and you have 2 free hits.

Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
Actually you have a really good point... bla bla bla
thanks , I always do

but the team never reads, they just abusershz!!
I think I will go back in time and destroy esf

Grega said:
Just in case you dont know. Gohans shield can be very ofensively ussed in melee. Cause it prevelts the enemy from hiting you, Time it right and you have 2 free hits.
Im not so sure,
most players arent idiots
idiot would keep swooping to a shielded gohan
its TOO EASY TO SEE when the shield gonan wear off, and only then should attack
idiots will continue to swoop at the shield like bots (XD) till it can be used like u said B=P lol

sorry for the overusing of the word idiot, I just feel like idioting today

nge

Best answers
Uh, it's much easier to know when you yourself release the shield as compared to when the sprite is no longer active. You can begin a swoop immediately, and if they stay anywhere near you it's going to be a tough series of dodges for them.

Furthermore, you can teleport immediately for a quick hit or 2 if they're in range.

I suppose you're right if the Gohan is dumb enough to stand there for a few seconds after deactivating his shield, but I thought we were talking about its use in the hands of skilled players.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I just think there should be some type of shield that can block out hp damage from beam splash damage. That is one thing that makes beams overpowered.

Players never have to go into a beam struggle, just detonate the beam near the enemy and inflict 90 % of the damage from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom