Energy shield for everyone!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
I just think there should be some type of shield that can block out hp damage from beam splash damage. That is one thing that makes beams overpowered.

Players never have to go into a beam struggle, just detonate the beam near the enemy and inflict 90 % of the damage from it.
But if you take the only way to hurt hield users shile they are inside the shield for those characters that dont have lasers or discs isnt fair >.>

I mean shure Frieza piccolo and Krillin are OK. But what about the others.

Theyd be helpless against the shield >.<

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Grega said:
But if you take the only way to hurt hield users shile they are inside the shield for those characters that dont have lasers or discs isnt fair >.>

I mean shure Frieza piccolo and Krillin are OK. But what about the others.

Theyd be helpless against the shield >.<

I'll paste what i said earlier.

[/quote]
TonyTheTiger123 said:
There is no way to block beam explosions that go off near you, so if there was a type of shield that drains ki rapidly but can block all beam splash damage then that would be great, balancing the game even better.

It does not necessarily have to be a big large shield like gohans, but a really small one that surrounds the character model.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHA i seem to have missed that part.

Jea thats balanced and ussefull :p

Best answers
hey everyone, I've read the manual carefully but i didn't get how to push the enemy beam away, please show me how to do it step by step ok?

Best answers
its offtospicpam gleh baher
its just q, just q , its q.. k go away

on: "they are helpless against the shield" ???
shield is very rare up to never being used as an offensive way
as in SHIELD - for defence, no offence!

just think about it how much wrong u guys.. its not a skill of attack
its to protect
it can only deflect energy attacks back after a long useless delay (unlike the show but w'e)
which are easily being avoided of, if stupid ppl swoop none stopiingly to the shield to get their ass kicked.. then its really not a matter of THIS FEATURE AS A SHIELD..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom