Energy Drinks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need to know what the best energy drink there is for someone to consume. I don't want the "Crash & Burn" after effect. I need something that will work in a very short time and at least last 4 hours or more. If I can do this by taking some vitamins or eating a certain type of food, then all the better.

Reason I ask you guys, its really hard for me to get up super early in the morning to go to my college classes. Hard to stay awake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is this pretty damn dangerous energy dirnk that is suppoesd to be the most energetic, but it could also **** you up badly (not tired **** up, i mean actual your system starts going haywire ****-up)

I forgot what it was called. Sorry :(

But, when I was at Lake Tahoe, playing DDR all night, Bawls kept me up all night. Try that out.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You're obviously looking for Cocaine

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh... pretty much all caffiene products are "crash 'n' burn"

It's too much sugar that will jolt our systems, causing them to go into aftershock... all-the-while raising the obesity rate in places all over the world.

It comes down to accepting your early hour classes, and going to bed early.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Energy drinks no longer work on me. I drank 5 bottles of Bawls one night and still was dead tired at my usual time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to tell you a secret I myself discovered this summer past: go to bed earlier. Seriously. Get enough sleep, and you'll be able to get up whenever you want. If the problem is that you can't fall asleep, just pick a Saturday and don't go to bed. Stay awake until Sunday afternoon (note: this is alot easier if you sleep way the **** in on Saturday). Then, when you do go to bed, set your alarm for eight hours, and get up when it goes off. Sure, you're up at 4 AM, but you can slowly adjust that until you're getting up at whatever ungodly hour it is you have to get up at. It's over the top, but it worked for me when I was doing shift work.

Eat breakfast. Caffeine and sugar is fine if you want to collapse an hour and half later, but actual food is what you want for those four hours of alertness.

Also, stay away from energy drinks. All they do is trick your body into thinking it has more energy than it really does. Your concentration will be shot, and you'll have trouble sleeping at night. That's not to say that a cup of coffee isn't alright (or the nectar of the Gods), but using caffeine to stay awake and alert for long periods of time isn't such a great idea.

Or just take later classes, whatever works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My thoughts on Energy Drinks: Don't overdo it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
how about you just go to bed earlier.
Energy drinks and the likes are stupid unless you drink them with vodka.

Get more sleep and a strong coffee in the morning.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
COCAINE why does no one listen to me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];840555 said:
COCAINE why does no one listen to me...
Hey hey hey hey now... we don't be condonin' no drug usin' round'ere y'hear?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't look at me i don't use energy drinks apart from gatorade. He asked for an energy drink that's strong that doesn't have a sugar crash which is exactly what this drink describes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys are funny. I get 8 - 10 hours of sleep a night, so thats not the case. I literally wake up tired in the wee hours of the morning. If I wake up after 8:30 - 9:00 am then I am fine. Any time before, I am groggy.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just go with something like a Sobe or a Gatorade, get a mineral/vitamin surge.

Are you drinking soda/sugar/carbonated beverages late at night?

They can seriously affect your level of sleep, and how you feel in the morning.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buy a smoothie maker, put in some musli, a banana, some strawberries, milk, and frozen yoghurt.

that will keep you going all day.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buy a smoothie maker, put in some musli, a banana, some strawberries, milk, and frozen yoghurt.

that will keep you going all day.
Hmm, that sounds hell of a lot better then that cocain drink,

I'll try that out!

I'm sure if I use Kiwi's and apples, instead of strawberries and bananas are fine too right? (don't have banana's and strawberries in home, only apples, kiwis...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom