Energy Drinks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well JP, the whole point of the banana is the complex carbs it has for slow release energy, along with the musli. where the raisins in the musli, and the strawberrys provide quick release energy to get you going.

it's also a filling drink, so you won't feel too hungry, and you can drink 2 of them instead of eating breakfast (i hate eating early =[ )

Best answers
Damn, Mad_AxMan, you should be a health teacher at a high school or a doctor like Majin_You.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Musli... is that like a cereal?
it certainly is! it's basically made up of oats, and dried fruits. it's really good as a breakfast because it is full of slow release energy to keep you going through the day.

@smith: lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, then I know what you mean. We have it here, but it goes by the name of Muslix.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being tired after a good nights rest is a state of mind
stop being a ***** and get over it ;)

or just get up a little earlier and do some morning gymnastics
that stuff works great for me

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Talk with your doctor.

Always speak with your doctor if you have any sort of questions about your health. They will be able to help you better than anyone on these boards.

What I do to wake myself up is by doing light exercising. Unfortunately, it's only effective for a short time since your body regains normal function not too long after you had stopped.

Anyway, being tired after having plenty of sleep is normal.

If the problem is that you can't fall asleep, just pick a Saturday and don't go to bed. Stay awake until Sunday afternoon (note: this is alot easier if you sleep way the **** in on Saturday). Then, when you do go to bed, set your alarm for eight hours, and get up when it goes off. Sure, you're up at 4 AM, but you can slowly adjust that until you're getting up at whatever ungodly hour it is you have to get up at. It's over the top, but it worked for me when I was doing shift work.
You should never miss a night of sleep. Doing so can cause problems with your sleep cycle, and it can become even more difficult to correct it. Sleeping in the afternoon is something you shouldn't do either. Napping is fine, but sleep really messes with your sleep cycle.

Go to bed at the same time every night, and wake up at the same time every morning, even on non-work/school days.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should never miss a night of sleep. Doing so can cause problems with your sleep cycle, and it can become even more difficult to correct it. Sleeping in the afternoon is something you shouldn't do either. Napping is fine, but sleep really messes with your sleep cycle.

Go to bed at the same time every night, and wake up at the same time every morning, even on non-work/school days.
I have that problem almost every 2 weeks, I dont have 2 clean weeks without ruining my sleep cycle, and I always end up wasting around 2-3 days trying to correct it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do that when my sleep cycle is messed up. Like going to bed at 3 in the morning and such. Going to bed early doesn't work as I can't sleep, and getting up early doesn't work as I sleep through my alarms if I don't get enough rest. It was the only viable solution I could think of, and it works great.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I like to do, is pour two cans of Redbull in a blender, pour in half a bottle of speed, then add a cup of sugar for good measure.

I call it the widow maker.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well JP, the whole point of the banana is the complex carbs it has for slow release energy, along with the musli. where the raisins in the musli, and the strawberrys provide quick release energy to get you going.

it's also a filling drink, so you won't feel too hungry, and you can drink 2 of them instead of eating breakfast (i hate eating early =[ )
Hmm, I found 2 huge bags of Musli at home (with banana in them too) ^^

Meh, needed a change after eating all the same breakfast over and over again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dried banana is not so good, but i'll leave that to your judgement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Complex Carbs.... why didn't I think of that.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dried banana is not so good, but i'll leave that to your judgement.
Axxy' what kinda blender would you recommend?
I'm looking for something just to make smoothies in and not too expensive.
xD
Anyways, yeah I'd go with those smoothies, I drank SoBe before got me going for like, an hour or so.
If you want you could even put some suger in the smoothies =O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lee can you think of the SUPER BEST-FRIENDS SUPER BREAKFAST smoothie?

I told my mom the idea you gave her and she thought it was awesome. She hasn't gone to the grocery store yet, so if there is more to add to the list (i.e improving upon your idea) then please let me know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get abunch of granola bars, smash them with a hammmer (inside there baggies) and put them in a bowl. add milk and sugar. enjoy.

so how early do you get up exactly anyways. maybe you should try staying up later. too much sleep can have a worse effect than not enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom