Energy Blasts in Melee.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well if you ever watched the show during a fight scene, two people would be fighting, and in like the middle of their fist fight(while they're close together) one would form an energy ball right in the enemies mid section,(or in Trunk's face like in Bojack Inbound)and blast them pretty far.

It'd be cool to see it in a combo input, and it'd be the last attack in the combo. I'd imagine it would cause a good amount of damage, but be really hard to pull off(and hard to block)

Best answers
It could be used as an offensive move to create distance from the opponent, as opposed to defensive moves like teleporting or swooping away. It sounds like it'd be useful for doing more than just damage.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It could be used as an offensive move to create distance from the opponent, as opposed to defensive moves like teleporting or swooping away. It sounds like it'd be useful for doing more than just damage.
I think you got that mixed up lols.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. This was sweet in the series, I think it'd be hard to implement properly though'

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there is the Special Attack Meter, so who knows.

Best answers
awesome sounds like trunks may actually have a working "flame attack" like he used against frieza

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hate to bump this D: but I think it's a great idea, maybe some more devs could check it out

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
o_O'

wtf im curious!

NEXT POTW IS SAM! =P SHOW US lawl

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAM is not visual. Its a system.

Besides you allready saw the SAM bar in a POTW >.>

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
The idea is great, but excuting it via SAM parameter?

I think that would put the whole idea to a block or a stop. Wasn't this attack supposed to be an attack that gives your opponent some damage and stuns him, in order for you to recover or similliar actions? Or are you simply aplying the move via SAM meter because you would like to limit the overall usage, or should I say, SPAM of it? If that's that, than that is kewl. But who would actualy use all of the SAM meter for such an attack? Unless the attack generates much force, more than I think. And how does SAM work anyway? Does it deplete entirely, no matter what kind of move you decide to excute via SAM parameter, weak or (more) powerfull?

:/

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets call it a bonus metter for now and wait for an update on it.

Discord Member
Best answers
who the hell is Sam? you mean uncle Sam?

But back on topic....sounds like a nice idea, both visually and mechanically :p

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
SAM stands for Special Attack Meter. The idea is.... Well, I think you can read for yourself: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=73135

This is what is known about melee, but they've already got more and they should've updates it by know, no worries though.

Also, this is the discussion topic: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=73136

You might poke around with some questions and get some more info and than all of us *non* team memebers bake you a/some cookie(s). :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom