Energy Attacks enhancements

Best answers
One thing is that you shouldn't get hurt by your own beam attacks. So you can even shooot people from near. Just like in the cell saga goku uses the kamehameha right in cell's face and he isn't damaged by it. Here you goku shootin people from near and kill him but killed yourself too. Please change this and while beam struggles please make a system of adding more power in your beam just like while in cell saga gohan and cell make a beam struggle and keep on adding more power into it. To know that the power of beams have increased the beam ends should get bigger. Hence resulting in bigger explosions and Ofcourse not to damages you. And powerful characters should be able to push really weak player's beam just with there punches while in a punch position and rushing towards them. Sorry if you dialike this or i have reported something you don't wanna hear. Its alright. You can ignore it.

Best answers
this could so easily be abused

ie. u c someone swooping at u while ur charging a kamehameha, when he gets to u, u fire away, u don't get hurt but the other guy dies....... kinda cheap play if u ask me

Best answers
Hobomaster said:
this could so easily be abused

ie. u c someone swooping at u while ur charging a kamehameha, when he gets to u, u fire away, u don't get hurt but the other guy dies....... kinda cheap play if u ask me
Wrong. If this is implented, people will not swoop or tele to you while you are charging beam no more. If they see you charging a kamehameha, instead of swooping right infront of your face, they will charge their own beams and counter your beam.

Therefore, this is a GREAT IDEA and it will help promote more "Beam Warfare struggle" instead of melee spamming all the time.

This doesn't mean you can never get someone charging a beam when you swoop to him. When you swoop to him, he fires a beam, you stop and teleport immediately away. Or find some ways to attack him from behind.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and how do you know your opponent is gonna wait for you to charge a beam so you could potentially destroy them?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The beam struggle system is being changed for 1.3 so that you can put more power into it, and the beams not damaging the user has been suggested many times. But I do agree that you shouldn't damage yourself.

Best answers
Swooping is not the only critical part of the game where beams can be used; what if there was someone with such a high enough power that he can blow up half of the map? With this suggestion, he can just stay in one place and keep charging up a khh or a final flash or what have you and blast it onto the floor. The player himself doesn't die, but the people around him will sure get affected. Does that seem fair?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why no just cost an ungodly amount of ki to fire a "non exploding" beam mode. Plus there is that samina system, so im guessing, it lower that extremely low and have to wait for it to come back up.

Best answers
I think during a beam struggle you should be able to sacrifice ki or stamina to pump power into your beam

Best answers
That sounds like a really good idea, more 'realistic', as they do that a lot in DBZ.

Best answers
Yeah, that's what I mean. Hmm... like SSJ2 Gohan vs Cell. Gohan is losing but Goku keeps talking to him. Then he pushes and his wave starts to overcome Cell. Cell just nonchlantly puts more power in because he doesn't seem to be using full power, seeing as how he warded off constant attacks by other fighters. Over 2 episodes you see them just pumping ki into their Kamehamehas trying to best the other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stamina wont do **** if you PL is lower than your opponents. You can have the stamina advantage, but he has the PL advantage, in the end, you lose :/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think stamina is only for melee anyways..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom