Energy Attack Energy Meter.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This might sound like a total lame suggestion. But I've been thinking about this, a lot of people might disagree with me though. But I am going to suggest this anyway. The idea is rather simple. How about a "energy meter" on the Energy bar that displays how much the current weapon you have selected is using. So example, you select the solar flare. And with a button, you would see a transparent color over the current energy bar that shows how much energy you will lose for using the weapon you wanting to use. :)

Best answers
well actually, I think it's a nice idea ^^

Best answers
Good enough, but will u have the time to notice mid battles, besides, experianced players know all that without seeing.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
As said, my suggestion did said it should be set as an option. Like the scouter is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it :) That would certainly be helpful. Just a quick glance at the energy bar. Its a lot better than wasting your time and energy only to find out you don't have enough and get owned.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
This might sound like a total lame suggestion. But I've been thinking about this, a lot of people might disagree with me though. But I am going to suggest this anyway. The idea is rather simple. How about a "energy meter" on the Energy bar that displays how much the current weapon you have selected is using. So example, you select the solar flare. And with a button, you would see a transparent color over the current energy bar that shows how much energy you will lose for using the weapon you wanting to use. :)
This actually is a pretty good idea, I don't see how it would be lame, it would actually be very useful :).

Best answers
I like the idea too. But does it say with numbers or does it show how much it will take?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
How much, the current KI won't show in numbers. Now does it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so like over the blue energy bar, when you click on a button or whatever it makes a red transparent thing go over the bar showing the amount of energy, then it flickers just to make it stand out, that would also make it look nice.

But great idea, I'm sure some people will use it oftenly, well depends on their style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom